Chapter 66

Both the Hashiras reached to a small Hut which was surrounded by many trees.

"Is this where he lives?", Sanemi asked as he eyed the small Hut.

"Yes. Let's go now or else master Urokodaki will be angry.", Giyuu said and started going inside the hut.

"Why is he so sincere....", Sanemi muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes.

Inside, Genji was already asleep and Urokodaki was serving dinner in 2 plates. "Eat and then rest, from tomorrow, you'll both get back to training. Get up early.", Ubuyashiki said and both the Hashiras nodded.

After they were done with eating, Giyuu and Sanemi were alloted a single room to sleep in, Genji was sleeping with Giyuu while Sanemi was sleeping away from Giyuu.

The night went without any problem, the next morning, Sanemi was woken up by ice cold water being poured over him.

"WHO THE H***?!", Sanemi yelled and stood up, ready to end the person who disturbed him but instead he was met with a red mask.

"I told you to wake up early.", Urokodaki told Sanemi who looked out of the window, only to see that the sun didn't even rise yet.

"You call this a morning?", Sanemi looked at Urokodaki as he was a mad man.

"Get up and get ready, Giyuu will meet you outside.", Urokodaki said and went out, Sanemi looked at the place where Giyuu slept last night but now, the place was empty and even Genji wasn't there.

"Come on!", Sanemi said in frustration and went to get ready.

After Sanemi got ready he came out of the hut and saw Giyuu who was sleeping while sitting under a tree.

Sanemi slowly went near him and saw how quite and peaceful Giyuu looked, as if he was never attacked by demons as if he was a beauty in the forest. Sanemi looked at Giyuu's face, slowly lowered his gaze to see Giyuu's lips. Instantly, Sanemi was hit by his memory when him and Giyuu kissed while fighting with the demons, involuntarily Sanemi blushed and touched his own lips and smiled.

"Shinazugawa san!", Sanemi heard his name being called by Giyuu who was looking straight to him.

"What?", Sanemi asked, standing up straight and turning away from Giyuu.

"We have to train, remember?", Giyuu asked, standing up too.

"Yes! What do I have to do?", Sanemi asked Giyuu, still blushing.

"Climb ap and down the mountain.", Giyuu replied.

"Wait.... Just that?", Sanemi asked.

Giyuu nodded,"You'll see."

"Which mountain do we have to climb?", Sanemi asked, wanting to finish this and coming back to sleep.

"That one.", Giyuu pointed to a mountain miles away from them."

"We have to do it today itself?", Sanemi asked Giyuu.

"Yes, let's go now.", Giyuu said and started dragging Sanemi by holding the sleeve of Sanemi's uniform.

"Fine.", Sanemi smiled started walking behind Giyuu, not caring about anything other than the company of the Water Hashira dragging him. Little did he notice the Hashira in front of him was blushing in crimson too.