Chapter 35

The Hashiras were both on the ground by the attacks and soon they stood back up, in unison. The demons watched them both with smiles on their faces.

Akaza directly went to attack Sanemi who defended himself. Douma slowly walked towards Giyuu, smiling.

"So? Are you going to become a demon?", Douma said with a smile taking steps towards Giyuu who took steps back and attacked Douma who easily dodged the attack. Giyuu started taking steps back.

"No", Giyuu replied shortly, his back hitting a tree. Giyuu stabbed Douma's chest with his sword, hoping Douma to go back.

"Aww~ then, there's no point in keeping you alive ....", Douma smiles creepily and walked towards Giyuu, Giyuu's sword coming out from his back, Douma looked at Tomioka with his one eye clearly blinded because of poison.

"TOMIOKA SAN!", Shinobu went towards Giyuu but suddenly, her torso was cut, from her shoulder to her waist. Her eyes widened at the impact as she looked down.

"Don't disturb me", Douma said, having a serious face pointing his fan towards Shinobu, Douma's half of the face becoming purple from the effect of Shinobu's poison.

Kanao, Genya, Tanjiro and Inosuke ran towards Shinobu.

"Kocho!", Giyuu and Sanemi yelled in unison. Sanemi wanted to get to her but Akaza kicked him in the stomach and he collided with a tree, coughing blood. Akaza then smiled and knelt to punch Sanemi in face,"You fought really good, I would've turned you into demon if you'd be a little more intelligent." Sanemi growled at that.

"Now you~", Douma said looking at Giyuu. Douma waved his fan towards Giyuu, Douma closed his eyes to feel blood splash on him but he didn't feel it, instead when he opened his eyes, he saw Giyuu was squatting on the ground, the tree cut in half.

"Aww~ I missed~", Douma was about to again wave his fan but before he could do it his torso was cut off and the hand from which Akaza was going to punch Sanemi was also cut off by a thunder.

All of the people present there looked at the source of thunder and it was Zenitsu who was asleep.

Giyuu took his sword which had fallen in the ground and went to Shinobu. Sanemi also stood up, taking his time to breathe.

At that time, Kanao went for uppermoon 2 who was regenerating at a very slow speed and Tanjiro and Inosuke went for Akaza who regenerated.

"Kocho!", Giyuu knelt beside her, pulling her head on his lap. Sanemi also went to Shinobu whose breathing was slow.

"Get her out of here", Sanemi said to Kanao, she nodded."We'll take care of the demons.", Sanemi looked at Giyuu who looked back at him confused.

"You mean me?", Giyuu pointed at himself.

"Yes .... Now leave and make sure she's alive.", Sanemi said and went to fight.

Giyuu looked at Kanao,"I'll carry her, watch my back.", Then carried Shinobu in bridal style with Kanao following him.

"Ohh~ Seems like you're lover's going to die, aren't you in agony?", Douma asked.

"Rather, I am f****** jealous!", Sanemi said and launched towards Douma.

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Genya all fought with Akaza, Zenitsu going with Giyuu and Kanao.