☁️You're Back!☁️

(Part 2 of If You Loved Me, Why'd You Leave Me, I couldn't leave it at that T_T)

Tw: Mentions of self-harm and starving self!

Angel's POV

"YOU ARE NOT FUCKING LEAVING!" Ace screamed at me. I just got done explaining that I was leaving to go back to Kiza, I was 18 now so, they have no say in what I can and can't do.

"WELL GUESS WHAT ACE, I'M 18 NOW! YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT I DO!" I scream back, I already had my stuff ready to go, so I was leaving whether he said yes or not.

"WE LEFT BECAUSE IT WASN'T SAFE!" Alexander says, backing Ace up. "YEA, BUT IT WAS THE SAFEST PLACE FOR ANGEL, KIZA LOVES AND ADORES HER!" Angelica yells, backing me up.

Adam walked to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "Go for a little." he said, and with that, I went to my room.

Adam's POV

As soon as Angel went to her room, I turned my head to my 2 brothers.

"This can go one of two ways, y'all can either let her go back to Kiza and let her be happy, or y'all can make her stay here and she'll kill herself." I tell them is a very serious tone. Their eyes went wide, even Angelica and Angela looked surprised.

"Am I REALLY the only one who sees the BLOOD on Angel's clothes!?" I aggressively ask them, there is no way my siblings are this blind.

"But what if-" Ace begins but I cut him off, "We both know that Kiza wouldn't do jack shit to Angel." I state.

"Besides, there's a side to all of us that loves and adores Kiza, otherwise we would have left A LOT sooner." Angelica says, crossing her arms. Ace and Alexander stand there silent, knowing damn well that she was right.

"Plus, Angel's going to go either way, so we can let her go or let her hate us." Angela adds. "But I think we can all agree that if Ace tries to go back, he's a dead man." Angelica says, all but Ace nods in agreement.

Ace sits on the couch and puts his head in his hands, " I really fucked up this time, didn't I.." Ace says.

All but Alexander nod (ALEXANDER YOU FUCKED UP TOO, SO DON'T TRY TO DENY IT) "I became the man I hated the most..." Ace says, shaking.

I leave them and go to Angel's room. I walk into her room and see her in one of Kiza's hoodies while looking through pictures of her and Kiza as she cried.

"Hey, Angel." I say, she looks up at me. "Yea?..." She asks as she puts the pictures away.

"We're letting you go." I tell her, I watch her eyes widen as a glimmer of happiness appear in them. "REALLY?!" She asks as she stands up.

"Yes, really." I tell her, before I could get another word out, she hugs me. God, Kiza really means that much to her, but who am I to say that she can't be with the girl she loves the most.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She repeatedly says. "You're welcome, Angel." I say, hugging her back.

*Time skip brought to you by the fact I haven't slept yet*

Angel's POV

I stand there, looking at my siblings with my bags on my back. I walk over to Angela and hug her. I did the same with the rest of my siblings until I got to Ace.

I stare at him as tears begin flowing down my face.

"You managed to become the man I hated the most.." I say to him as he looks down at the floor. "Yet I could never find a single reason to hate you.." I tell him, he looks at me with wide teary eyes. "How could you not hate me?.." He asks me.