Halloween party

Y/n's pov

3:30

The movie is almost done filming and me and Griff and I are getting ready for my family's Halloween party. But first, I was at Target with my Tia getting candy for the party.

"So mija, how are you and your Novio?" She asked

"Oh, we're good. I actually invited my friends if that was okay?"

"Of course, Mija! You don't have to ask me."

We were in the candy isle when I got a call from Walker. My heart started to beat fast. We had next month to finish the film and that's the hardest part! The kissing scene.

Did I tell Griff about me and Walker kissing? No, and I don't intend to for the same reason that happens after mine and walkers' characters kiss. A fight.

I told my Tia that I needed to take this and walked twords my book aisle.

"Hey, Walker! What's up?"

"Hey y/n/n! So I was thinking that maybe you could pick me up? My mom is talking Tanner trick or treating-or-treating lena is at her friends house."

"Oh yeah, I can pick you up! Just be ready by 5:30, okay?"

"Okay! See you later y/n/n!"

"See you later, Walker, love yo -"

We both went silent. I was so stupid what is matter with me?!

Walker's pov

Did y/n just say she loved me? I didn't know what to do. I was waiting for her to answer. But she went silent too.

"What did you say y/n/n? I didn't hear the last part. Was it something important?

Y/n's pov

"Oh, um, I said see you!"

Yeah, like he is going to believe that!

"Oh okay, bye," then Walker hung up.

I turned around only to see my Tia. Oh, was I about to explain the whole story now.

4:30

"Mija. Love can be hard, especially for your age. But if it doesn't work out, there are always more guys out there."

"Thanks, tia. But I think we should leave now we bought only 5 pounds of candy and the rest is stuff we don't need."

"Ay dios mio! I always do that when I'm here!"

We arrived at my Tia's house and I got in my halloween costume. I was raven from Teen Titans, and Griff was robin. I personally don't ship raven and Robin, but Griff does, and he loves batman and robin, so to make him happy.

It is now 4:56, which means we have to pick walker up. I texted Walker, but he wasn't answering, and I don't know why.

Leah and mo made a group chat last time we hung out, and since I invited all of them, I texted from there.

The Teen Titans

Y/n: Hey guys, are you all ready? The party starts at 6:30!

Mo 😍: Okay, my black fire costume couldn't be a better, smart idea, btw, y/n!

Leah 💍: Yeah! I love the Teen Titans idea! Loving the starfire look!

Griff ❤️: You guys are going to be so amazed with my robin costume! 💪

Walker: My costume looks weird...