Awkward all around

Y/n's pov:
So the movie finished, and we all walked out to the theater. "I can't believe the added anikin at the end," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Really, you're crying because of that?" Griffin asked me as he chuckled. "I mean, he is kinda cute, so I would cry too." Mo comments. "I think y/n loves anikin." Leach laughs. Walker looked at me and smiled. Walker was on my left, and Griffin was on my right, so I was in the middle. Leah was on Griffins left and mo on Walker's right. He wiped a tear off my face and kept his smile on. "Don't worry y/n/n Anikin is with padme now." That didn't help it made me more said, but it was thoughtful too of him to try. During the movie, I almost held Walker's hand while reaching for popcorn. Griffin didn't even talk to me he was probably paying attention to the movie.

Walker wiped my tears away from my face, and Griffin noticed real fast.

Griffin's pov:
What the hell is Walker doing?! Okay, calm down, Griff walker wouldn't steal y/n he can't steal y/n. "Okay!" I said, clapping my hands and wrapping my arm on y/n waist. "We should walk to the mall it's like across form here, so yeah."

Walker cleared his throat and muttered something. Y/n walked ahead with Leah and Mo, and I was behind with Walker.

"Do you like y/n?" I asked

Walker just kept walking, thinking of an answer. "Y/n/n? Haha, no way you're dating her!" Walker said with some voice cracks. I just looked at him with suspicion.

One, Walker could be telling the truth, but two, she was straight out lying. If he was, he would be a total asshole! How could he just like y/n and not tell me, and plus, y/n would never like him when she likes me.

Y/n's pov

We walked in Tyler mall and went straight to the fro-yo stand. We had to share in a way. Mo and leah wanted the same flavor, which was watermelon, and leah said that Walker wanted cherry (or any other flavor) like me. Griffin didn't like that Walker and I were sharing for some odd reason, I mean, we are all friends, so it's fine.

We went to Forever 21 first. I got some light jean shorts with ripps and an orange halter top. Mo and leah were still looking and walker, and Griffin looked out of the ordinary. It looked like they were hiding something from me.

Walker's pov:

Griffin and I were arguing. About what? Y/n, of course.

I told him I liked her. Well, what did you want me to do? That's all he was asking since we got here!

"I can't believe you like my girlfriend!" Griffin said

"She wasn't your girlfriend when I started liking her! She was y/n y/l/n!" I argued back.

"It doesn't matter if you still like her! She is dating me, and that's all you need to know, so stop liking her because she won't like you back!" Griffin said.

"No! I am not going to stop liking her just because you do! Even if she is your girlfriend or not I liked her for 2 months now and I won't stop because a man baby form outer space told me to and if I don't he pull some karate shit one me which he can't do!" I said them, looking at griffin, who was wide-eyed.

We both felt eyes on us, so we turned around to see y/n/n. We smiled at her and acted like we weren't just fighting over her.

Y/n's pov:

I smiled back and waved at Walker, and I I think I gave him doe eyes?

Oh shit I forgot about Griff. But it's okay because they both think that I was waving at the both of them

I asked mo and leah advice about this whole "love triangle"

"So um guys, I kinda like Walker and Griffin. But I am dating Griffin already, and I really don't know what to do.

Mo and leah both look at me.

"I believe I have $20 bucks now," Mo said to Leah, and she took $20 from her wallet and gave it to Mo

"Uh, did you guys bet on this?" I asked oddly

"Yeah, sorry, y/n, it's cause mo kinda knew already, and I didn't believe it till you told us. Sorry." Leah said,"but you should just tell them both that you like them even though you're already dating one."

"Yeah, and expect Griffin to be mad because we'll it's obvious walker also likes you." Mo started as she picked out a hello kitty shirt.

"Let's go to hot topic, then we'll see what the scope is." Leah announced

Leah and Mo both called the boys over. "Hey guys, so we're are basically done in here, so walker, Griff, and y/n wait outside, and once we're done, we can start walking to hot topic."

I glared at them both because I was basically already dead at this point. "So...what were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Uhh, we were talking about Halloween!" They said in union.

" The movie?" I asked

"Yes!" Said Griff
"No!" Said walker

"Uhm, so which one?"

" We'll walker wanted to be Michael Myers for Halloween, and I told him we were going to match costumes." Griffin walked over to me with him arm wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, Walker, you should come with us! My family is throwing a Halloween party, and Griffin is invited, and I can invite more people!"

"Oh, okay, I'll ask my mom, but I'm pretty sure I can go. Thanks, y/n/n."

"Sure thing." I smiled at Walker, and he smiled back

Word count 1,000

Sorry I haven't posted. i have been busy all summer, but I'll try to post more
- xoxo Emma