The Audition

Y/n's pov

It was the day after, and I had to get ready before 7:00, and it is 6:00. So, as usual, I took a 10-minute shower and picked out some clothes and ate fruit and had matcha for a drink. Right when I was about to go back to my room, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number

?Hey, y/n!

Y/n: Who is this, and why do you have my number

?: oh its Griff santopietro from the movie Premiere yesterday.

Y/n: Oh hey, Griff. How you doin.

Griff: I'm good. How are you y/n/n?

Y/n: I'm great, I have to go to an audition at 7:00 which socks because I won't get to watch TV.

Griff: Why can't you watch TV?

Y/n: Because I only have 30 minutes, and I'm texting you, duh.

Y/n: Wow, I'm sorry that cam eout rude. I didn't mean for it to be.

Griff: No, don't be sorry. It is good that you're honest.

Griff: I'll text you at 11:00 because I also have an audition.

Y/n: Oh well, I hope you get the part. Good luck :)

Griff: Thanks, you too y/n/n.

After that, I walked to my room and put on "She's The Man" on paramount plus. It was now 6:20, and I had to get going so as I grabbed my white 6, I got an unknown number calling me, but I'm pretty sure it was scam likely so I ignored it. I walked out of the house with my mom and got in the front seat.

I turned on the radio and connected my Bluetooth to the car and played "something about the sunshine" (this song has been stuck in my head after watching Starstruck). I hummed to the song as I counted how many birds I've seen on the way to the audition.

"You feeling nervous y/m/n?" I looked at mom as she still had her eyes on the road. "Just a little." Mom looked at me with reassurance."I'm sure you'll get the part."

As we arrived, I saw a lot of girls that looked 15 and only me and one other girl that was 13. This was an open casting call, so I'm pretty sure I won't get this part.

They called my name and took me into a room with the director who was Emma Stone!

They called in a boy from the other side of the building, and I was so scared when I saw who it was.

"Okay, so y/n and walker, you will be reading page 18 or the script starting with 'what are we' and carry on from there.' Emma said as she looked at her own copy of the script.

I looked at Walker to see if he was ready, and he nodded his head. "What are we, Dahlia?"

"What do you mean, Erik? We are friends, you said so yourself."

"Yeah, but I didn't think you would take it seriously!"

"Erik! We can't be together either way. Your dating olivia and you are a year older than me. Did you expect just because our dads were friends since high school that we could have some connection and magicly fall in love?"

"You told me yourself that you liked me the first time you saw me! And now what you're just going to forget about the feelings you've had for me sense 1st grade?!"

"Oh my God, Erik, that was when I was in kindergarten! Yes, I'll admit I kept liking you until this year!"

"Dahlia, you can't just walk away like none of this ever happened."

"We'll that what professionals do, right?!"

We stopped because that was the end of the page, and we both looked at Emma. " That was great, guys, and y/n, I loved your expressions! Walker, you had really good tension. I'll call you guy to tell you if you got the part, you are free to go."

We thanked Emma and walked out the room a few. I noticed a particular raven haired boy and ran twords him.

"Griff!" I said as I hugged him. I had to admit, seeing Griff made my day even better!

"Hey y/n/n! So, your auditioning for Dahlia?"

"Yupp and your auditioning for Erik?"

"Yes ma'am I'll face time you later okay?"

"Okay!" I gave him one last hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We looked into each other's eyes for what felt like forever as someone cleared their throat.

We looked over, but no one was their just some boy reading the script and a bunch of girls.

I let go of Griff and walked out of the building. I got in my mom's car and fell asleep as I was looking out the window.

Walker's pov

After the whole audition, I walked out with y/n bit she ran tword Griff.

They hugged and started to talk, so I took a seat and covered my face with my script, and made sure I wasn't noticeable.

As they were done talking, they hugged once more, but they stared at each other, I could see Griff leaning in slowly. So i, did they only thing I could do. I cleared my throat and hid my face again and just in time because they both looked in my direction.

Griffins pov

As y/n walked out of the building, I walked over to the boy covering his face because I knew who it was.

"Hey, Walker." I said

"Hey Griff, what are you doing here?"

"Same thing as you."

"Cool, cool. I was just about to go so.."

"Hey man, congratulations." I could feel the jealous of me taking over my body.

"On what?" Walker looked so concerned.

"On you and Leah dating." Wow, there it is.

" Oh, uhhh, me and Leah are only friends, Griff."

"Oh, sorry man, it just looked like, never mind."

Walker walked away, and man, did I feel stupid. I can start drama with a 13 year old, especially because we are famous. I could end up getting canceled.

☆ Time Skip ☆

I got home and called y/n

"Hey, griff!"

"Hey y/n/n! So what are you doing?"

"Calling you, duh silly."

"Yeah, I know that, I mean, what we're you doing."

"Just watching some sam and Colby."

"Hey, y/n/n, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure!"

Y/n's pov

OMG, OMG, OMG

IM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH GRIFF TOMORROW!

I'm surprised he did mention our almost a kiss that was ruined by some random person.

Me and Griffin got off the call because it was late and I had to go to bed, so I did my nightly routine.

I brished my teeth and washed my face, the. I brushed my hair and put on biker shorts and a baggy cobra kai shirt, hopped into my bed, turned off the lights and watched Cobra kai, and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: YALL, I AMNSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAD TO DO MISSING WORK FOR SCHOOL. I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR TOMORROW. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Word count: 1216