"I'll tell you what... you just get through this with some manly dignity and tomorrow I'll teach you something special. I will teach you how to catch frogs."

"I've caught a frog before." Carl said slightly annoyed.

"He said frogs, Carl. Plural. Frogs mean more then one." Nadia interrupted, correcting Carl.

"Yes Nadia, thank you and it's an art, my friend. It is not to be taken lightly. There are ways and means. Few people know about it. I'm willing to share my secrets." Shane explains.

"Geez you make it sound so cool and fun well in reality it's literally only catching an amphibian." She dialed down his over dramatics.

"Says the one who can't swim." He resorted.

Nadia fake gasped and covered her mouth to mock shock, "Well okay then. Mr. I love hunting frogs, because I don't have a hobby."

Carl let out a wide smile at her and Shane's little playful fight, Sophia doing the same as she let out a giggle.

He then looked up at Lori unsure of what to say.

"Don't look at me I'm a girl." Lori stated.

Nadia was confused by that. It doesn't matter if you're a girl or not your can still go fishing. Fishing isn't just for one gender, it's for everyone. She went fishing when she was a kid and even went a few months before the bombings with her father and his friends, it ended up ending in a huge fight but at least she caught a frog and a fish(which of course she released, causing the fight).

"It's a one time offer, bud not to be repeated." Shane stated as she than rolled her eyes at his words.

Carl glanced at Shane then looked at Nadia ready to ask his question. "Why do we need frogs, plural?" He asked me. The second Nadia opened her mouth to answer someone already took the opportunity from her.

"You ever eat frog legs?" Shane interrupted Nadia. Carl's face scrunched up into disgust as he heard Shane's words. Carl took his eyes off of Nadia and Sophia, turning his attention to Shane.

"Ewww!" Carl gasped.

"That's disgusting." Sophia said, as she scrunched up her face causing her older sister to laugh.

"No, yum." Shane defended with a smile.

"No they're right eww." Lori backed up the kids, before reaching over to high-five the youngest Peletier girl with a smile, before doing the same to Carl.

"Yeah. Sorry Shane but they're definitely right, eww." Nadia backed up two thirds of the Grimes family.

Carl and Lori looked at Nadia with encouraging smiles as they both held their hands out in sync for her to high five. She held her hands out with a taunting smile as she high fived Carl and Lori.

"When you guys get down to that last can of beans, you're gonna love those frog legs, ladies. "Shane do you think I could have a second helping, please? Please? Just one?" "

"Nope." She replied confidently.

"Yeah, I doubt that." Lori agreed.

Shane just chuckles then turns to Carl, "Don't listen to them, man. You and me we'll be heroes. We'll feed those folks cajun-style Kermit legs."