New novel

Tittle : Attraction

Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'

Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developing deep feelings and an undeniable attraction towards her.
He tried to fight the way his body reacted to her Everytime but it only got worse. Liela cluelessly kept making things more difficult for Gabriel as she never wanted to stay away from him due to her own attraction to him.

The problem was they were cousins. At least that's what they thought.

******
" Liela..." I heard Gabriel mutter breathlessly and I quickly lifted my face to look at him, I realized he had moved even closer. I still couldn't see his face clearly.
" Liela.... Stop looking at me like that " he spoke, his voice husky
I blinked, afraid if he knew I was admiring him
' Heavenly Lord, why would I be admiring my cousin?' I thought

" Liela, you can't stay here... Tonight" Gabriel whispered but I heard, I noticed his voice was sounding deeper than usual,
" Why?" I asked innocently.
He starred down at me not saying a word.....

*******

Dive into the story of Gabriel and Liela where they struggle with matters of the heart and sexual attractions. To find out the secrets behind their relationship.

✨✨✨
I'm really so excited for you guys to read this one, I took my time in planning everything.

If you liked " His little maid" I'm sure you'd like "Attraction" too and maybe you'd like it even more.

Thank you for your support.