Twitter

Nick's POV

It's been a week since I met Demi. I've been dreaming about her non-stop. I need to see her again. If only there was a way to see her. But I doubt there is. I've tried to google her, facebook her, and myspace her but there is nothing about her.

"Hey Nick, what you doing?" Asks Kevin.

"I'm doing research?"

"Research on what?"

"How to uh... make a candle?" I said closing my computer.

"A candle?" He said trying to hold in his laugh. "And why would you want to make a candel?"

"Ugh! You already know that I'm lying so shut it!"

"Can I know what you're really doing?"

"I'm looking for Demi."

"Oh... are you that sprung on her?"

"Yes... no... I don't know!"

"Well why don't you tweet her?"

"Twitter! Why didn't I think of that!"

"Alright then I guess I'll leave you alone with your computer." He said leaving my room.

Once he was gone I opened my computer and went to Twitter. I didn't know how to find her but I surely needed something to do to find.

After a hour of trying to find her and no luck I gave up. I tried almost everything and I didn't find her. But what if she didn't have a Twitter and I was just wasting my time? Ugh, why couldn't I have asked for her phone number or something.

"Ugh!!!!" I screamed closing my computer once again.

"Nick?!" I heard outside my door.

"Yea? Joe."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

He entered the room. "Bro, I know you. So what's wrong?"

"If I tell you, your going to make fun of me so no."

"Bro if I wanted to make fun of you I would have done it a long time ago. So just tell me!"

I sighed. "Alright, I'll tell you. You remember the girl from a week ago?"

"Yea. I think her name was... Bemi? No wait! Temi? No got it! Demi?!"

"Yea Demi."

"Okay, so what about her?"

"I've been looking for her but I can't find her."

"Have you tried to look for her in facebook or Twitter or maybe even myspace?"

"YES!"

He stayed silent for awhile putting his thinking face on. "I got it!"

"What?!"

"Give me your computer." He said reaching out for it. I got my computer and gave it to him. I watched as he got it and open it. "Are you logged into Twitter?"

"Yea?"

"Good." He spent a few minutes in the computer until he looked up at me.

"You are going to love me."

"Why?"

"I found her!" He said giving me a big smile.

"You did?!" He nods. "But how?"

"I got my ways."

I get up from my bed and make my way to Joe. "Let me see." I say pushing him off the bed.

"Ouch!" He says.

"Sorry." Once I look at my computer I see her beautiful picture. "Seriously how did you find her?"

"I got my ways. Now follow her and tweet her."

I press the follow button and then I can't decide wether to tweet her or not. "Joe what do I tell her?"

"Well... uh... what do you know about her?"

"Uh... that she's a artist that is barely coming out."

"That's all?"

"Well she needs to write new songs and-"

"That's it!"

"What's it?"

"Tweet her telling her that your willing to write a song with her."

"Now I know why you are my brother!" I say hugging him. "Okay now if you will excuse me I need to be alone." I say pushing him out of my room.

"But I helped you find her!" He screams out of my door.

"I know and I'm sorry!" I scream.

"Alright but know that you owe me. Now bye!" He screams.

"Yea bye!" After that I went back to my computer. I clicked on her name and then began to type. 'Hey Demi, I was wondering if you would like to have sit down and write a song with me sometime.' I click the tweet button and hoped for the best.

-The next day-

I barely slept all night. I was wondering if Demi read my tweet and I was also wondering if she laughed at it. I got up from my bed and went straight to the computer. I opened it then turned it on went to the Internet and straight to Twitter. I logged in and then took a deep breath. I click on my mentions and I didn't see anything from Demi so I scrolled down until I read a tweet that said 'Hey Nick, I would totally love it if we wrote a song together. I bet it would be EPIC ;)' I smiled to myself when I saw the winking face and when I read that she wants to write a song with me. I tweet her the place where and when we should meet. I can't wait til' I see her. I'm counting the days, hours, minutes, and seconds til' I see her.