I

Dontavius' POV

Smoke flowed from my nostrils as I slid my way through the packed house. Bodies were pressed against each other, gyrating, whining, twerking, damn near dry humping. Everybody either had a cup or a blunt in their hand. Not a single one of them would remember most of these actions in the morning.

As I passed through the crowd, a few people tried to stop me, either to dance or to talk or to pass me a drink, but I denied them all and continued on my way.

I wasn't here to party. I was searching.

My eyes flicked around the house, jumping from sweaty person to sweaty person until I finally locked onto my target. Once I spotted them, I made a beeline through the crowd in that direction.

As I got closer to them, I reached under my shirt and pulled out my gun, cocking it once and pointing it in the air before pulling the trigger.

Screams and shocked gasps filled the space as people either ducked or immediately started running. The only one who seemed unaffected by it was the man standing in front of me who was previously getting twerked on by some twink in some small ass shorts.

"You wanna die, lil nigga?" I asked the kid who looked like he was barely college aged. He started shaking his head as he stared at me with wide eyes. I pointed the gun at him and tilted my head, my face remaining emotionless the whole time. "Gon' somewhere nigga."

He didn't need to be told twice. He sprinted away the second I moved my gun away from him, leaving me with... Him.

"You always doin' the most, bruh." Diamond muttered, completely unphased as he grabbed the blunt I was holding and took a hit from it.

"Nigga getcho ass on 'fore I fuck you up." I said through gritted teeth.

Diamond just raised his brows at me and chuckled before stepping closer until we were face to face. "You ain't gon' do shit, nigga." He said lowly.

I stared into his eyes for a moment, then let out a dry chuckle and grabbed him by his arm, pulling him back through the house. "Bet that shit then nigga."

The crowd separated like the red sea as we made our way through. Eventually Diamond snatched his arm away from me, mumbling something about acting like a bitch which made me push him out of the door and towards my car. "Bitch ass nigga." He said, louder this time as he went to open the passenger door.

He didn't get far before I slammed the door and got into his face again. "Boy getcho ass in that backseat." I said quietly. Diamond stared at me for a moment, then scoffed and opened the back door before sliding in. I turned to see thousands of eyes staring at me, which I greeted with my middle finger before getting into the driver's seat and speeding off.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Shit, pa-" Diamond groaned out, sounding strained as he slapped his strong hands against my abdomen, attempting to push me away.

I shook my head and slapped his hands away before using my hands to push his legs back even further and drilling into him. "Shut that shit up, nigga." I muttered as I pounded into him. It was hard to do what needed to be done in a backseat, especially considering we aren't some small niggas, but I was getting it done.

I pushed his legs back again, then wrapped my right hand around his neck and squeezed until he was struggling to breathe. His eyes rolled back and his mouth fell open while I continued to dig into him. "Ion know why you always tryin' me, nigga. You on't know who I am? Huh?" I asked despite knowing he couldn't answer. "Nigga I'm talkin' to yo bitch ass." Again, he couldn't answer. All he did was let out strangled moans of ecstasy and squeeze his legs around me. I let go of his neck to let him suck in a breath before squeezing it again a few seconds later. "Yeah, you ain't talkin' now is you? Shut that shit right the fuck up." He let out a series of whining moans as I quickened my pace and he started to quickly stroke his dick while I stroked his guts. "You wanna act like a lil bitch you gon' get treated like a bitch. You feelin' like a bitch right now, D?" I asked him as I squeezed his throat tighter. All he could do was moan and nod his head.