Dinner is served (mxm)

"Baby, dinner is ready!" I said setting the plates of food on the table.

"Finally, something to eat, I am starved" my husband, Harry, said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"The food babe, but I'll be your dessert if you want daddy," i said grinding my ass on his cock. I was only in one of his t-shirts and boxers.

"You might be my main course if you dont watch those hips and that ass," he said

"Eat then fuck me," i said

"Anything my baby boy wants" he said pulling me down to sit on him.

I had my plate beside his and we both ate like that.

"Mmm is my dessert ready" he asked pushing the plates to the side

"Im always ready daddy," i said

"I hope you've saved room for your dessert baby, im gonna fill you till you've got my babies in you," he said kissing my neck.

"Im ready for your cock," i said after he took my boxers off and pulled his cock from his sweats, never wearing boxers with just us in the house.

"Want me to fuck you right here Dray?" He asked pumping my cock a little teasing it.

"Fuck me on everything in every way," I said moaning as he jerked my cock harder

"Trust me, when do I ever stop at one round?" He said kissing my neck as he pushed into my hole from behind.

"Ah! Harry your so big" i moaned

"Ah god baby your still tight," he groaned

"Faster," i moaned as he hit my prostate hard

"As my baby wishes," he said

*we fucked in the chair at the table, on the table, on the counter, on the couch, the wall, the floor, the bed, and in the shower*

"Think you had enough baby?" He asked rubbing my ass

"Mmm, maybe one more" i asked turning around and impailing myself on his cock again

"You sure you wanna ride baby?" He asked

"Mm yes," i said as I slowly started fucking myself on his erect cock

"God baby still so good for me," he moaned cumming after a while

*After another round of doggy style he came inside me hard again for the 10th time today*

"Ah daddy, im so full and raw" i groaned after he pulled out.

"I know Baby, another bath might help," he said kissing my forehead.

"Nap first," i said cuddling up in my husbands arms.

"Whatever you want baby," he said