Professors Malfoy-Potter

"Hey Babe," I said and wrapped my arms around my husband's neck.

"Baby," Harry said giving a warning knowing exactly what I was doing when I sat on his lap facing him.

"Yes?" I asked kissing his neck

"The kids are coming for dinner baby" He said putting his quill down to put both hands on my ass.

"They won't be here for another hour," I said sexually biting at his neck.

"I don't think our kids wanna walk into their father fucking their mother," He said gripping my ass firmly.

"Pleasee Daddy," I said biting at his ear

"You really want to Baby?" He asked his voice going soft.

"Yes," I said pressing myself in his lap.

"Okay let me go lock the door," He said standing but I was not being put down. He just walked over to the door with me in his arms. The second he locked the door I used my wand to remove all our clothes to a pile beside us.

"I will never tire of fucking this gorgeous ass and body," He said as I lifted my ass and teased his cock with it.

"Playing dirty now are we," He said smirking pushing me against the wall holding my between him and the wall. I moaned as he lifted my body and legs higher and pushed the tip of his cock inside my already wet hole.

I moaned gripping his shoulders. He pulled back out and I whined. "Daddy!" I whined

"Don't tease me like that again. Got it babydol" He asked and I nodded repeatedly.

He shoved his whole cock into my body, balls deep. I moaned at the sensation. After a minute he was fucking me hard into the wall.

"Ah! Yes Daddy! Fuck! Yes!" I moaned breathlessly as my nails gripped his back as he pounded into just like I like it.

"Faster daddy!" I moaned as he held me pinned to the wall. My legs were completely folding me in half as he got faster grunting and moaning sweet and dirty things in my ear.

"Fuck babydoll, your so hot. Nice and tight for me. Your ass begging for my cum. You like my cock deep pounding you dont you babydoll?" He asked faltering hid thrusts when I didn't answer right away.

"Yes! Yes! I love when you take me, I love when you fuck me hard and rough! I want your cum filling me!" I moaned my breath extremely ragged

"That's right I love fucking this tiny hole. Even after four kids that hole is still tight and perfect for me to take as I please, isn't it babydoll," He moaned grunting as his thrusts got sloppy. I could tell he was about to cum.

"Yes! Fuck yesss! Daddy! Ah! Ah! Yes! Daddy my hole is perfect for you to fuck daddy!" I moaned feeling myself start to tighten around his cock.

"FUCK YES" we both moaned cumming hard as he continued to thrust hard and sloppily into me as we road out our orgasms.

Then there was a knock, "um should we come back later to let you two clean up?" Our oldest (adopted son) Teddy asked

"Give us a second, let me clean your mother," Harry said putting a cleaning charm on our chests. His cock was still deep inside me.

"You did so good Baby," He said kissing my forehead and he walked over to his desk and pulled out of me sitting me on the desk. I whined at the loss of his cock filling me up.

Slowly our clothes were back on. Although I couldn't stand and honestly could barely sit but Harry unlocked the door and the kids walked in.

"You two are ridiculous you know," Teddy said with our four children looking embarrassed.

"Daddy what needed cleaned? did mommy spill something on his clothes?" Our youngest sweet little James.

"No James I told you mommy and Daddy were having-" Lily the second youngest said but Teddy stopped her.

"Um yeah, I did spill something but its okay daddy got it out" I said smiling quickly.

"Thank you for grabbing them Teddy, your a great help," Harry said

"Where are Scorpius and Albus," I asked when I looked up and they had disappeared

"Over here" they said

"Get out from under my cloak boys," Harry said with a playfulness in his voice.

"Ugh Dad do you and mom always have to be all over each other?" Albus asked rolling his eyes with a teasing glint that was all Harry.

"When you love someone like I love your mother yes," Harry said pulling me down onto his lap.