Derek Pullman and Jace Pickett

Derek P. O. V.-

"Mmm, just like that baby," I moaned gripping the back of his head as he sucked and licked my cock, deep throating my length.

Soon though he let me take back control and holy shit. The way he looked up at me with those damn innocent eyes. I couldn't help myself, chasing my release in his hot mouth. I'd rather be in something else but, he's not ready for that.

He moaned when I gripped his hair. Just adding to the heat pooling.

"Ah, fuck baby. You're so fucking hot. Ah! Baby i'm gonna-" I said but was stopped as he sucked me hard coaxing me to cum. "Ah fuck baby!" I moaned as he continued to suck me letting me ride out my orgasm.

He come off me with a wet pop sound. He licked his lips as I watched him swallow the mouthful of cum. I pulled him off the ground of the empty classroom and pinned his arms to the wall, eliciting a sexy as fuck moan from him. I slowly pushed my knee between his thighs and brushed his cock eliciting  a whiny high pitched sound. 

"Mr. Pullman, would you like to tell the class what you're so deep in thought about during my class?" Ms. Mary Pickett asked staring at me. 

"I don't think you want to hear about it Miss Pickett," I said

"And why is that Mr. Pullman," Ms. Pickett said. I just smirked at her. 

"Well, as we all know Mary your son is a student here, I happen to know him very well," I started as her eyes grew knowing what I was about to say. Her only condition about letting us date was that we don't come out as a couple at school.

"Mr. Pullman. That's enough. Pay attention," Ms. Pickett said 

After school:

"Hey Baby," I said coming up behind Jace.

"Babe!" he said leaning into me.

"Derek, don't pull that shit again or you won't ever be allowed near him," Mary said 

"Babe! What did you do?" he whispered as we got in Mary's car.

"I was spacing out and she told me to tell everyone what I was thinking about," I said

"So?" he asked

"I was thinking about how well you sucked me off and how hot you looked doing it. Then how hot it was when you whined and moaned for me when I pressed you against the wall." I said whispering 

"Oh my god! What happened? Did you.." he asked in a whisper

"Of course not I just threatened her that if she didn't leave me alone they might find out a few things by accident." I said shrugging wrapping my arm around him as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"You are embarrassing," Jace said

"Hey! You're the one who gave me a bj in a classroom right before class," I said whispering  

We got to their house and we all went in, Mary going to the kitchen, Jace and I to his bedroom. He shut the door behind us and locked it.

"Baby," I said opening my arms along with sitting on his bed.

He sat down in my lap facing me, legs and arms wrapped around me. It seemed like innocent cuddles till he started kissing my neck and slightly grinding on me.

"Baby," I said

"Hmm" he asked

"Baby, don't start something you can't finish," I said holding his ass in place.