"I've been trying to find people, everywhere I go there's nothing." Grian said, smiling a bit. "But I found you guys. And the goats!" He pulls his knapsack from his back rummaging for a minute.

   "Uh what are you doing?" I ask stepping forward to see if I can see inside.

   "Looking..." He says, dragging out the g until he straightens, a handful of odd horn-like things. "For these!"

   "What are they?" As I open my mouth to ask, Etho beats me too it, surprising the rest of us.

   "Oh uh, they're goat horns." Did he cut them off? Do goats shed their horns? How did he get the horns?

   "How did you get em?" Scar asks his face inches from the pile held in Grian's arms, inspecting the odd things.

   "Oh it's really funny actually! I was up on one of the mountains and saw a bunch of goats, as I went to investigate, one of them charged me. I, of course, stepped out of the way but he ran headfirst into the cliff behind me. His horn got stuck but instead of being stuck himself, he just... popped it off? I'm not sure. So I went to investigate and every single one did it." Grian laughed, obviously reliving a funny memory. He put the horns on the ground before pulling a more polished looking one from his belt. "Look what they can do!"

   Before any of us could process what he had just explained to us, Grian raised the horn to his mouth and blew into it, hard, his face turning slightly red. he played a little rhythm, the sound loud enough I could swear it could be heard from miles away, it almost hurt my ears.

   "Ooh! Can I have one?" Scar immediately states, reaching down before Grian has even agreed. He picks up one of the extras and immediately blows into it. This is going to be a long day.

   We walked for a couple of hours before approaching the edge of a cliff. I looked over the edge smiling as I saw what was at the bottom. I stared at Etho knowing I was going to be in bug trouble for doing this but it is much too fun. Scar and Grian were walking next to Etho and talking with each other, Etho smiling and listening in.

   "Hey Etho!" I yell, waving my arms. His eyes turn to mine. We have been around each other for almost two weeks now, however I still haven't seen the rest of his face, he practically sleeps with it and when it is time to eat, he disappears. As much as I care for and respect his boundaries, it does not stop me from imagining what he may look like. His white hair loose, his headband removed and his mask sitting to the side. "Look at this!"

   I walk along the very edge of the cliff, my feet stepping one in front of the other. I smirk as I pretend to lose my balance and I tip myself over the edge. Etho yells my name and I watch him run to the cliff jumping off without looking where he was jumping. My voice dies in my throat as I didn't expect him to jump after me, I was going to make a comment about doing a cannonball but I only watch as Etho dives off solid ground to try and save my life. If below had been solid ground we would both be dead. Instead, as I feel Etho grab my arm, we plunge into a deep river, the current slow and lazy as I open my eyes. The breath leaves my lungs as I realise that Etho has lost conciousness. Having been unprepared for a water landing and acting on instinct, his body was desperately trying to breath, his shoulders hitching and jerking.

   My arms wrap around his torso, my legs kicking hard towards the rocky shore. I look up for a moment to see Grian and Scar laughing and preparing to jump as well, holding their shoes in their hands and standing at the edge. They couldn't see what was happening.

   Finally I reach the shore, pulling Etho up and resting my head on his heart, beating but rapid. His mask. It is soaking. There is no way that he can breath through it. I hear two splashes and shouts of laughter as Scar and Grian join myself and Etho at the bottom splashing each other playfully.