"Okay," you breathed.

Since the battle ended, you had lost a father that was never a father in the first place, a brother that was never quite a brother, and gained a power that would never quite be yours.

You began fidgeting with your hands, oddly hooking and unhooking your fingers as you looked around your empty room.

There was a knock at your door and you moved your hair out of your face, trying to appear presentable. "Come in."

Mirio burst through the door with a wide grin partially obscured by a bandage on his face. "Hey Y/N!"

"It's a miracle that you knocked."

"You're happy to see me and you know it!"

You hummed dismissively as he, Tamaki, and Nejire entered the room.

"I have a book as a peace offering," Nejire said dramatically, holding out Crime and Punishment with an even more dramatic bow.

You rolled your eyes but took it graciously.

"Good thing you've only been out for a day," Mirio said as he sat down on one of the chairs beside your bed. "Midoriya hasn't woken up yet. Ran out of adrenaline the moment he was guided to an ambulance."

"What about you three?"

"I got drowned by a sea of Toga Himiko's," Nejire announced as if it were an everyday occurrence. "But I've only really got bruises, so I'm okay."

"Nomus roughed us up quite a bit, didn't they, Tamaki?" Mirio turned to his friend, who sat silently behind him.

"Y-yeah. But you're okay though, aren't you, Y/N?"

You nodded and gently patted your leg. "It's just broken. Recovery Girl said I didn't have the energy to heal it."

"This should give you some energy." Mirio lifted a plastic bag and placed it in your lap. You peered inside and spotted mochi and cup noodles. "Thanks."

"We got discharged this morning," Nejire explained. "We went to the city and turns out nothing was really destroyed other than the area with Spinner. Stores haven't opened up yet but your friend from Ketsubutsu gave us some stuff to give to you."

"You saw Shindo?"

"Yep! He's helping out with clean up now that he doesn't have to evacuate citizens anymore."

"Do you know anyone else that's helping?"

Mirio put his hand on his chin. "Um... some people from UA - that friend that I got you on the first day!"

"Kuroiro?"

"Yeah! No one from Class 1A, they're pooped. Besides, three of them are missing quirks now so we have to figure out what to do. Maybe Eri could rewind them?"

"Does that affect their memories?" you wondered, knowing Mirio had been rewound to regain his quirk as well.

"Nah, it's just their bodies that are rewound."

You shifted on your bed. Would it work? Is it safe?

Regret swelled in your chest as you remembered losing control of Kurogiri. If I hadn't had to leave for that, I could've...

"That Shirakumo guy was a big help."

You turned to Tamaki. "Huh?"

"He... was bringing people around to help..." Tamaki looked out the window. "He had to be detained when you passed out. He turned back to Kurogiri. But he was a big help during the battle."