Bio & Intro (Read after Part 1)

A/N Before we proceed, I would like to mention that this is a SEQUEL work.

It is the third installment of the "Mostly Girls, Und Panzer" Saga. It takes place AFTER the events of MGuP original and MGuP II: Der Film.

———————

Summary of previous MGuP titles.

//MGuP: Carm's perspective//

Carm was one of six American transfer students to Ōarai. Since, overseas from Japan, girls didn't want anything to do with tanks, all American transfers were male. Carm and his team took part in the 63rd National Sensha-Dō tournament, where his identity as a boy student was found, he was subsequently mocked and expelled from the sport. After a legal debate, he was allowed back into the sport, but stakes were high as it was revealed that Ōarai would be closed if he lost, after receiving a new tank and sufficient training from the United States Army, he immediately began to make a name for himself, single-handedly beating the previous year's champion, Pravda. Afterwards, he was involved in a scandal involving spontaneous disappearance four a full hour in the middle of the finals against the school, Kuromorimine . After he and his tank were recovered, it was decided that the match would go on, on which Carm displayed his extreme skills, defeating most of Kuromorimine single-handedly, before the match was interrupted by what would eventually be known as "The Maus incident" where a World War II era Panzer VIII Maus Superheavy Tank appeared and interrupted the match, and placed thousands of lives in mortal danger. Carm went above his call of duty and bravely stood in harms way to defeat the threat, when Japanese law enforcement vehicles proved useless, becoming nearly mortally wounded in the process, taking a bullet to the side, which almost made him bleed out due to artery damage. If not for US Army Medical personnel on the scene, who stopped the rampant bleeding, before shipping him to a hospital, saving his life. He later came back, and defeated Maho Nishizumi, in a one-on-one fight, with a single shot.

//MGuP II: Der Film, Carm's Perspective//

A few months after the traumatic events of the 63rd national tournament, the schools of Ōarai-Chihatan faced off against Pravda - St. Gloriana. After arriving to the frontline, Carm showed off his ever-increasing skill by defeating Saint Gloriana and Pravda. After the battle, Carm was awarded with a personal scholarship to the All-Stars university by Chiyo Shimada herself, only for her request to be turned down, with Carm later citing that he wanted to be with his friends. Meanwhile, three international teams sent envoys to Ōarai, who were then trained by Carm and would stay at the schoolship for a while. However, Chiyo intentionally pulled strings at MEXT, forcing a match to begin, it was a terrible fight, with little odds of winning, a 40 v 60 fight against the All-Stars, however, the consequences of losing would mean forced enrollment into the All-Stars tankery team. Multiple countries disapproved these efforts, and sent military aid and professional teams to reinforce Ōarai in the battle to come. The All-Stars were beaten badly, showcasing the skill of real military personnel versus their sporting Senshado counterparts. The All-Stars cheated in an attempt to win, with the help of MEXT official Renta Tsuji. After the cheating scandal was uncovered by US Army Colonel Zackary Beckmann, Renta was investigated and taken into custody by members of the US Army (CLASSIFIED) and was swiftly taken away. After the whole ordeal, Carm went on to win against overwhelming odds, scoring a victory, with an impressive 25 kills, the highest ever recorded in senshado history. Renta was later investigated and found guilty of numerous crimes, including money laundering, fraud, human rights abuses, and charges of making deals with the CCP, he was arrested on site, and sentenced to (REDACTED). With the whole debacle out of the way, boys can now take part in senshado without any legal challenge.