𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 | ☆

Comincia dall'inizio

They locked the door and started to unbuckle their pants. I sobbed and shook my head trying to crawl away from them. "Ah no you don't." he grabbed my pants and nearly ripped them off of me.

"N-No! N-No stop!" they didn't stop.

They never listen.

I don't understand what I did to deserve this. I don't know. But I want it to stop. God, I want it all to stop. Please. For weeks now I wanted nothing more than to sleep and never wake up. I haven't told anyone. It was pathetic. I'm pathetic.

They covered my mouth to cover my screams of pain. And I was in so much pain.

It went on. And on. For an hour. Each of them. I was left on the floor struggling to put my hoodie back on. They just laugh and put on their pants. "Stupid fag. Pathetic slut." I sobbed at their words.

Archer would never love me. Not after this.

I sobbed and covered myself. Putting my pants on whimpering at my aching between my legs. He grabbed my neck and threw me out of the room. I crawl not wanting to fight back. He cracked his knock and grabbed my hoodie. I prepared for the hit but then I heard something.

Or someone.

"Hey! Leave him alone." I looked to my right and see Oakley leaning on the locker for support with a glare. I shook my head. He's as small as me he's gonna get hurt.

"Look. The blind kid. What did you say? Huh?" Oakley limped up to him and shoved him away with his little might. But it works.

"I said leave him alone." he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Are you okay? I'll get Archer and River. They'll know what to do." I shook my head.

"N-No. Please don't tell them." he furrowed his eyebrows but then a first connected with his cheek. I gasped as he fell to the floor holding his cheek in pain. He whimpered and I felt so bad. I put him in this.

"N-No!"

"You want next? Let's see if you can see what's coming next, little bitch." he gripped his hair making gasped but kicked him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" a new strict voice came in. I look up to see a blonde tall girl. Aspen. She use to come to the house when she would hook up with River. And when they dated.

Brody dropped Oakley looking at her. He cleared his throat and all the guys backed up.

"He-um-he was in the—ah fuck!" she had socked his face getting his nose. She glare at him and grabbed his neck.

"You might want to leave them alone before I cut off your dick." he nodded and stumbled running back but hitting someone.

River.

I smiled softly. No more pain. She glared at him and he looked at her in fear. She glanced at me and grabbed his neck tightly.

"What did I say? What did I say about messing with him? Huh?" he wheezed and coughed.

"I-I didn't t-touch! Ask him!" River looked at me.

"Hudson. Look at me. Did. He. Hurt. You? Yes or no?"

I can't. I can't tell her. He's right there. He'll hurt me. I don't want any more pain. I shook my head and she sighed. She threw him to the ground and he and his friends ran.

Archer rushed to me and grabbed my hand. "What happened?" he signed.

"H-He just tripped me. T-Thats it." I lied. He nodded and helped me up. I sighed and looked at Oakley.

Aspen brushed his hair out of his face and gasped. "Holy shit!" the big bruise left on his cheek and eye. He laid his head on her shoulder as she carried him. He looked at me and glanced at River.