𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬| ☆

Chapter Fifteen | Mason

[no teary eyes] ¡!
. "Shut up My Moms Calling" by Hotel Ugly

I moaned out as her lips attached to my neck and sucked

I moaned out as her lips attached to my neck and sucked. I felt her tongue swirl around the spot she nibbled on making me gasp. "Mommy~"

"What's wrong, baby?" River pulled away from my neck and looked at me with lustful eyes. She kissed my chin and I whined wanting her to kiss me.

She kissed down my neck and licked my sensitive nipple. She pinched the other making me yelp. My hands raked through her hair moaning as I my lips kiss her temple.

Her hand slid down my stomach, making me whimper. "Mommy please. S-stop teasing me." Her pinky was under my briefs making my hips buckle my hips.

"Be a good boy and tell mommy what you want?" She said in a low raspy voice making my moan breathlessly. I rubbed my throbbing erection on her abs and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Please mommy, please touch me." I moaned. She smirked.

"Anything for you my baby. Such a good boy." Hee hands pulled off my brief, making my hard cock stand up tall and hard.

She wrapped her hand around it and pumped me up and rubbed my sensitive tip, making me twitch and moan.

"My good boy."

I woke up in sweat as I felt my private hard and throbbing. I gasp as I accidentally grind it too hard on the bed.

I want to feel it again. When River touched me.

I grind again feeling the pleasure and let out a breathless moan. "Oh. R-River." I imagine her touching me. Kissing me. Calling me hers.

"River. Ngh-please." I close my eyes and imagine River smirking on top of me telling me I'm beautiful and how I'm a good boy.

I want to be a good boy for her.

I felt something bubble up in my stomach and moan grinding faster. "R-River!" I moaned out loud on my pillow.

Then someone opened the door, making my scream and covering myself with the blanket.

"Sir. School is going to start soon." I nodded quickly shooing him away with my cheeks flushed. He rolled his eyes and closed the door.

Today was the day to give River my sorry box. At school. I'm so excited but so nervous. I hope she likes it. I hope she doesn't mind that I give it to her at school.

Ever since the party I've been having these dreams. Not that I mind though. Her touch was like fire and I was begging to get burned. Begging to feel that kiss of fire.