𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 | ☆

Chapter Fourteen | Mason

↳ ❝ [my bunny.] ¡!
✧. ┊ "You Get Me So High" by The Neighborhood

I watered the pretty flowers for River so they stay alive and pretty for when I give them to her

I watered the pretty flowers for River so they stay alive and pretty for when I give them to her. I really hope she likes that.

I had just taken a shower and I'm about to get ready for Haileys birthday. Hudson offered to pick me up but I told him he didn't have to leave the birthday to pick me up but he really wanted to.07

I'm so excited I'm going to puke.

I love kids' parties. They're the best.

I brushed my teeth and my tongue and gargling mouthwash.

I shake my wet blond hair and comb through it and scrunched it so it can be curly. I clip it back and wash my face and cleanse it and apply moisturizer and sunscreen since it's going to be outside.

I put lotion on my belly, arms and legs, before going to pick out an outfit.

Hudson helped me pick out an outfit last night and I hope it looks good on me. I grabbed the white button up and my black jeans that were slightly baggy. I grabbed a white tank top to go under.

After putting it on I grabbed my golden chain and watched and looked in the mirror. I fluffed my hair out and smiled in the mirror.

I look nice.

But I think I would look better on Hudson or the other boys. They are more filled out.

I grabbed the gifts and put my shoes on and grabbed my cross bag and put my wallet and phones and my necessities.

I walked downstairs to see my parents inches apart at the table. My dad's arm was around her chair and my mom was holding her coffee face to face with my dad who was leaning down to her. They both had a smile on their faces and giggled.

I want to fall in love now please.

"Hey guys." They giggled.

"Hi." They said in unison. Nose touching.

I laughed and grabbed my bagel. "What are you guys doing?"

"Staring contest." They said in unison. I smiled and laughed. They still act like teens.

I love them.

"Let my guess. Mom has already won a couple of times." Mom giggled and dad shook his head.

"Yep. But not this time." He looked deep into her eyes. He loved staring contests because he loves looking into her eyes and being close to her.

I want that!

"I dont think so." My mom rubbed her nose against his making him chuckle.

He leaned forward and pecked her lips making her blink and gasp. And slapped his knee. "You cheater."