014

real life and instagram,

bryce came over and i was about to tell him, i was shaking, my anxiety had took over my body, i had no control.
"bryce i really need to tell you something" i finally manage to say after an awkward few minutes of silence.
"what is it baby? what's happened??" he questioned worrying about me
"i'm, im pregnant." i blurt out, i didn't know how else to say it
"what the fuck emily? im not ready to have a kid, get rid of it." bryce shouts
"no bryce, im not getting rid of our baby!!" i start crying
"well im not being it's dad, im too young to have a kid and you know that!!"he retaliates.

there's a few year age gap between me and bryce, i'm only 18 and he's 21 almost 22, so he's older which is why i thought he'd be more mature. i guess i was going through this alone as he stormed out of my apartment.

a few days later

i left it a day or two for him to calm down, i tried ringing him to realise i was blocked, i hadn't really been on my phone as i was slowly trying to come to terms with the fact i was going to be a single mom. i was struggling quite a bit, although i told larray and he was there for me, he took me to my appointment where i got to see my baby for the first ever time, i was so happy seeing them. i was 3 months pregnant and in a couple weeks i'd be finding out the gender of my baby!! my heart was so full of love, i was heartbroken over bryce, i guess this meant we broke up as i saw on social media a picture of him with a girl in the club even though we hadn't announced anything, i took it upon myself to announce it on my story that we had ended things.

@emdemorx has posted on her story!!