009

instagram,

@emdemorx posted on her feed!

stream josslyn!! OUT NOW<3comments brycehall so proud of you beautiful!!user2 replies BEAUTIFUL?!?! SHIPemdemorx replies to brycehall thank you bryce balls !

comments
brycehall so proud of you beautiful!!
user2 replies BEAUTIFUL?!?! SHIP
emdemorx replies to brycehall thank you bryce balls !

larray my bestie doing me proud🥹
emdemorx replies ur the cutest

jxdn congrats ems
user1 replies HE REALISES THE SONG WAS ABT HIM RIGHT?!
larray replies to jxdn the silence is loud rn
emdemorx replies to jxdn u rn:🤡

tiktokroom bryce hall calling emily demora beautiful?! #baewatch
brycehall replies can a boy not call his best friend beautiful?
emdemorx replies to brycehall not anymore bruce balls sorry u ugly rat xx

maddisonbeer so proud of you angel🩷

user5 ITS SO GOOD OMG

load more comments

brycehall posts on his feed

@emdemorx the past few months with you have been amazing and i'll cherish every memory with you

@emdemorx the past few months with you have been amazing and i'll cherish every memory with you. i feel so safe when i'm with you, i've never felt this way around a girl, you bring out my inner child, thank you for everything you have done for me. still do not know how we managed to keep our situation so secret but it's been you all along and i'm so glad it has been you. i'm too much of a pussy to say all this in real life so i made it in a post as you're always on your phone anyways! emily vienna demora, will you be my girlfriend?
comments
emdemorx OF COURSE I WILL BRYCE

larray finally🙄 i've been waiting for this one, turn it up!!

jxdn she has a middle name ?!
emdemorx replies jaden we were together for ages, how didn't you know i had a middle name.

user6 SO THATS WHO U WERE POSTING ALL THIS TIME!!!

user8 SHIP
emdemorx replies i mean we are gf and bf now🤣🤣

josslynhartx she really moved on fast...
emdemorx replies I KNOW U AINT SPEAKIN RN?!