010

real life,

my heart felt full. i was officially bryce halls girlfriend. no more having to act as if there was no feelings. no more having to hide and act as if we are just friends. i'd never been so happy. i loved this boy with my whole heart. i never thought a relationship with bryce hall would've happened. a few years ago i thought jaden would be my one and only and now i have the best boyfriend i could've asked for.

a few months later

we never had days apart, he'd come to the studio with me to record my songs, he'd always be with me. i'd released a few more songs and i'd never been so in love. we were perfect. we were now the "it couple" on tiktok and instagram. we were all over social media. although we both received hate. we didn't let it get to us, at least he didn't. i acted as if it didn't effect me, but deep down it hurt me so bad and i had to act fine. i was struggling with my mental health but i didn't want bryce to know. i started therapy and i didn't know how to tell bryce. so i didn't. but then it got between us, he thought i was cheating so this is what leads us to now.
"bryce i'm not cheating! you know i would never do that, i love you with my whole heart b" i shout back tears falling from my eyes,
he couldn't look at me, "THEN WHY ARE U NOT TELLING ME WHERE YOU GO EVERY WEEK FOR LIKE TWO HOURS?!"
i was ashamed of myself, i didn't want to let him know, but i had to, i didn't want to lose him, "bryce i've been going to therapy, i've really been struggling and i didn't want to tell you in case i scared you off, but it was either therapy or i wouldn't be here right now, i've been going for a couple months now and it's really been helping.."
"emmi, i would never get scared away by therapy, i just wish you had told me you were struggling so i could've been there for you, you know i love you and i'm sorry for acting like this"