Your Boyfriend Spoils You [M]

Your phone chiming beside you pulled your attention from the Netflix show you were currently watching. It wasn't that interesting anyway, you only watched it because you were bored waiting for your boyfriend Simon.

Sighing, you checked your friend's message in the group chat.

Faye, who was an avid watcher and follower of the newest TikTok trends, had sent exactly what she always did, namely another TikTok trend, including her tagline 'girls, let's do this together!' and a heart eyes emoji.

You opened the video and tilted your head while watching. In fairness to your friend, the videos she shared with the group were always interesting, just like this time.

"Hey y'all, today my girls and I are gonna ask our partners for their credit cards to buy whatever we want! Let's see who says yes and who doesn't! And tomorrow we're going shopping!", an excited female voice sounded from your speakers.

Do you want to post it on TikTok too?👀

Your other friend Anna was asking the right questions. Faye quickly declined, texting back that it was just for your group, for fun. You switched to your messages to take part in the conversation. Anna said she'd be in, just like Maddy and Amina.

Simon's gonna say no 😩

You meant it, you were sure he would. He wasn't stingy, but very pragmatic. Unlike you, he knew exactly how he wanted to spend his money and never bought anything he deemed unnecessary.

Ah, just ask him with your 🍒 out!

You chuckled at Maddy's suggestion, but you were still adamant that he'd say no. Your fingers flew over the screen to type a reply, telling your friends you would still join them on their shopping spree, even without your boyfriend's card.

"I'm just gonna tell them he said no without asking him", you mumbled to yourself.

Simon would think it was weird, you spending his money on clothes and stuff, especially since you had your own. No, you couldn't physically bring it over yourself. Faye would live, she wouldn't discover your little fib and all would be cool.

You had almost forgotten about the girls' plan when Simon came home. You greeted him with a wide smile and a deep kiss, and he almost pushed you back against the kitchen counter.

"Missed me, mh?", you smirked against his lips, and he hummed.

Your phone chimed on the counter behind you, and Simon's eyes involuntarily flickered towards the bright screen as if he was a mosquito. He didn't want to pry, but he had still seen Faye's message.

Did you ask him yet?

An idea formed in his head after making out the words. You never hid things from him, he knew. Although he had an assumption, and it had to do with what he knew about Faye.

"Is there something you want to ask me?", he whispered into your ear, and your eyes widened.

He grinned, which you couldn't see, revelling in your body almost squirming because of his question under his hands, his grip firm on your hips.

"No", you said, but it sounded more like a question.

Simon loved making you nervous, solely to see your cheeks turn red. He just found you so cute when you were flustered, your heart beating against his strong chest.