"Here, you can wear mine. Your feet will hurt if you walk home without shoes," He was on his knees lifting up one of your ankle before you even get to respond.

"what? i told you im fine! what are you doing?!" you tried to stop him, wiggling your feet away but his grip on your legs were too strong. You almost had to hold onto his shoulder to avoid falling when he lifted your other foot up. "I know we just met and i know you don't feel comfortable yet to tell me anything, but when you do feel ready, you can talk to me. You don't have to carry all the burden by yourself."

You let go of his shoulder when he stood up, towering over you with another friendly smile that you want to wipe badly. "But your shoes i really don't need them please—" before you could finish, It was Itadori's turn to run away, screaming 'see you tonight'. His hand waving in the air, his way of saying goodbye as he jogged away to whatever his destination is.

"......"

"don't."

"He's totally into you, girl"

You looked down at Itadoris red converse. It was big. Too big for comfort but it was warm. He was nice. You felt your heart slightly pounded and you shook your head trying not to remember when he slammed you against the locker earlier "no!"

"Why are you denying it? If you like him that's even better"

"huh?" again with this nonsense.

You were now walking away somewhere with the company of a devil as she laid out her mischievous plan to you. "If you like him and we kill him, we can turn him into a powerful weapon"

"Nu uh" you spat, speed walking away in hope you stop hearing her voice. "The guiltier you feel when creating your weapon, the stronger he will become. So that way when you do get attacked by other beings, you can fend yourself off easily" she explains like it's a normal thing to do.

"why in the world would i need to defend myself? from what?" you reasoned with her "if we want to become stronger, we need to kill. Lots. and for that, we need a strong weapon like that hero-wannabe fella. Do you want to go to war bare hands?"

No you don't want to go to war at all. But she wouldn't take that for an answer.

"Can we stop with these violence tendencies you have? im just a human unlike you! even if i kill him i wont get away from it. The whole world would be after my ass!" You shouted, finally halted into your walk.

"You silly girl. what's a mere human gonna do in the face of a powerful omnipotent being like us?" Her eyebrows quirked.

"US?!? speak for yourself! Im not omnipotent?? thats just you."

"Yeah and i am you. We are one"

You cringed at her words. What the hell is she on? She's insane. There's no way you can kill a person again. Especially not a friend.

"we're not here to make friends. Im letting you go to school so that i can collect information of this unfamiliar world. We're here to prepared for war, girl"

"Can you stop calling me that? I have a name its y/n!" you spelled out your name in a mocking manner to drill it into her head.

"so? you never call me by my name either"

"War devil is just too long. my tongue feels tired saying it and it's awkward!"

She sighed for the first time in forever "fine. If it's too hard for your humanly tongue to utter, then just call me... Yoru" She glanced at you with a somewhat calm expression. Seemed like she had forgotten about killing Itadori.

"No i did not, Y/n. I suppose i can let it slide this time. After all, the more you are attached to him, the powerful he'll become." right, You forgot she could read your mind. nonetheless, a relief sigh escaped your lips. Your throat feels thirsty after arguing with her. The passerby that walked passed you must've thought you were crazy screaming at an invisible creature.