Scout... Scout wasn't wrong.

There was a pair of pink eyes staring right back at him from the darkness.
He took a few steps back. A hand suddenly yanking Scout, pulling him behind. It was Krampus, the man had apparently seen the eyes as well.

"Gravedigger, get behind me." he ordered, his urgent tone making Scout cower a little behind him.

The boy was unmoving, eyes locked onto the ones in the dark.

"Gravedigger!"

"Gravedigger! Child! Come here!"

Krampus kept on yelling but his voice fell on deaf ears. Grave didn't budge, he just kept staring, captivated by the brightly pink glare. The man stepped forward, finally getting a reaction out of his nephew. The boy turned towards them but he didn't look normal. His eyes were the same luminous pink as the ones in the shadows. They faintly vibrated like the portal, veins around his orbits glowing the same wretched hew.
Scout barely held in a scream as Krampus backed away at the sight.

"G-Gravedigger?" he muttered in pure shock.

"...Your boy knows a little too much for his own good."

No... That voice coming from his mouth wasn't Gravedigger..
It was...

"Void Caster..." growled the Titan, baring his teeth. "Let the child go! He didn't do anything wrong!"

She appeared to have fully ignored his words as she went on, "Never had I met a Titan who could use my spells as his own... Your boy is quite the special kind."

"Didn't you hear me, woman?
Let him go!"

Grave- Void Caster waved him off in an apathetic manner, "Oohh be quiet you! I will not touch a hair on your little boy."

Krampus glared, his icy blue eyes lighting up, "If it is the book you want just take it! But leave him alone!"

She swayed her head from side to side, "Hm...the book... The book... No. I think he is far more interesting!"

"What are you going to do to him!?"

She smiled innocently with the boy's mouth at the furious Titan, who looked as if he was almost on the brink of transforming to his original size, "That will be between him and I when the time comes!"

She paused, "But until then...I have another brother to visit! Toodle-oo!"

"NO-"

And with that she blew out a kiss towards them before the eyes deep within the shadows closed.
And with them so did Gravedigger's.. The boy fell limp, being caught by Scout right as he was about to hit the ground. The Tower shook him in his arms rapidly,"Grave?!! GRAVE?!"

The small Titan slowly stirred awake, the blurry faces of his concerned uncle and friend entering his view.
"W-What h-happened?"

"We will explain it all to you on the way back to the cabin" answered Krampus frantically, picking up the backpack dropped by his nephew.