Rossweisse: Show yourself! Fight me with honor.

A young girl jumps out of the woods, she lands in full sprint as she runs towards them. Her fists glowed a hot fire as it lit up there Arena.

Koneko: A nekomata!

Koneko jumped in the way and then towards her, planning to end this with a quick punch. Grace rolls away from the punch and swings at Koneko's waist. Managing to dodge out of the way, the fire still caught her clothing. Burning a whole through her side and toasting her skin ever so slightly.

Koneko: I'll handle this, take care of the Archer.

Rossweisse: On it!

Rossweisse flew towards the bushes, as two more arrows careen towards her. Each arrow was different from the last as one glowed green with acid, and the other one purple with who knows what. Before she could get to the Archer though a figure appeared in front of her.

Amber: I shall be your opponent

Rossweisse: So be it.

Rossweisse swings forward as Amber blocks the attack, instantly parrying it and swinging her first towards her. On her fists lay rocky spikes, was this girl's sacred gear rock knuckle dusters? The impact of the punch sent her flying backwards hard, wiping out Gasper with her as they were sent flying into a tree. The tree dented inwards as it fell towards them.

Rossweisse: Gasper!

Just barely was she able to grab the young boy and roll out of the way, the tree landing next to them with a loud boom. 

Amber: Put up a fight at least.

Amber appeared next to the log of the tree, punching it towards them both as Rossweisse protected Gasper with her body. Her armor dented and broke under the impact as they were sent tumbling.

Gasper: Rossweisse no!

Rossweisse: I-Its ok Gasper, you're ok.

All she could do was pet his head as Amber ran towards them, planning on eliminating them swiftly. Rossweisse did her best to stand up but quickly fell to her knees, she was beat.

Gasper: NOOO!

A powerful aura left his body as a huge purple wave ate the surrounding area. Instantly everything and everything was frozen. Amber, Rossweisse, Koneko, and Grace were completely still. Almost as if they were encased in ice.

Gasper: I did it again, i'm so sorry.

All the boy could do was cry as a bright glint appeared on the hill above, the sniper scope aimed in on him. The world nothing but an eerie silence as everything around him stood to a standstill.

Jada: She's even making children fight, let me end this for you child.

A gunshot rang out in the area as Gasper instantly disappeared from the game, everyone falling down as the spell was lifted.

GREMORY BISHOP. ELIMINATED!

Amber: What.. was that?

Grace: I don't know, but think later! We have to end this.

Amber: Of course.

Amber walked towards the injured Rossweisse as the girl looked at her in defeat. 

Amber: You seem nice, I'm sorry

Leaning back, a powerful punch was laid across her face. Denting her helmet and eliminating the Valkyrie from the game.

GREMORY ROOK. ELIMINATED!

And then there was one, the white haired girl looked around. A nekomata with flaming fists, a girl with rock knuckle dusters. A white glint shined at her from the hill far away. Lastly the archer made his appearence, another nekomata with magical arrows. How could she win this?

Koneko: I can't lose, I will.. She will.

Keith: I'm sorry, I hate fighting other nekomata's.

Koneko's head snapped to her, what did she just say?

Koneko: How did you?

Keith: We can always sense each other, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you are.

The boy walked towards her, dropping his bow to the ground as he showed he meant no harm. All she could do was look at him with confusion and fear.

Keith: We nekomata's are endangered, I care for our species.

The boy came up close to her as he did the unexpected, he hugged her. All the white haired girl could do was cry into the hug as she slowly wrapped her arms around him. She missed this, her people... Her sister.

Keith: I'm sorry

A sharp pain broke out across her back as her vision went black, all fading to nothingness as she was out.

GREMORY ROOK. ELIMINATED!

Grace: Poor girl, abused by the red haired psychopath.

Keith: After this game, we should see if we can do something for her. Help her escape...

Grace: Maybe, we'll see what we can do.

Amber: Talk later and let's go guys! Issei has been spotted and has entered combat!

Grace: Another time, then.

Keith: Another time...

▬ι══════ﺤ