Part 35

-skip forward a year later-
I looked down at my finger and admired the beautiful ring that was on my left hand, I couldn't help but smile at it. Then I looked at my best friend and saw her big ol' rock on her same finger. We made eye contact and she showed me old pictures on her laptop and we were laughing at all our old memories.

If you're wondering how my best friend and I are now engaged, I'll fill you in.

Chase and Molly had been dating a year and 3 months when my brother sat me down and said he really thought Molly was the right girl. I totally agreed because now our dream of becoming sisters, was actually going to happen and I couldn't have been more excited.

But what I didn't know was that Jett had asked my mom, yeah they sorta made up after that one night at the restaurant even though I told Jett not to forgive her since she was a bitch. My mom has sorta changed but I guess she puts her 2 kids first now and then her new boyfriend! But that's a different story... Jett also asked Chase and apparently both of my family members had said yes to Jett proposing!

So Chase, Molly, Jett, and I all went to the beach for a weekend and we stayed at a nice resort/hotel the whole time. Jett took me for a walk and then we went over to all these rocks and I was freezing! I faced the ocean and took a picture while Jett tied his shoe and next thing I know, I turned around and he was on one knee. All my emotions were confused and I didn't even know what to do, tears of shock and excitement filled my eyes and I immediately said yes and then his lips landed on mine.

Chase and Molly came out of nowhere, same with Hunter, Cynthia, my mom, and aunt kk, they all congratulated me and I was still so shocked! I had honestly never been so excited in my life but now I was going to be Averie Lawrence and my fiancé was Jett Lawrence.

When we got back from our vacation, Chase and Jett had to go back to the track and get back in the routine for the upcoming supercross season. Molly had been engaged for one month and she had already started their wedding so she decided to help me with mine because I had no clue where to even start.

It was soon September and that meant it was my brother and best friend's wedding mont! Molly was super stressed out but luckily I related to her since my wedding was next month and I felt so unready.

Their wedding went amazing, her sister and I fought on who was gonna be maid of honor but Molly ended up having both of us since she couldn't decided and we had both known since forever. I did cry in my speech only because she started to cry first and we were both so grown up now! I danced the whole night with Jett and Molly and we were just having the time of our lives, at the end of the night, I was barefoot since those stupid heels hurt my feet so fucking bad.

Chase and Molly went on their honeymoon 3 days after their big night and I was left all alone in their new house, it was Chase's house but since I'm leaving them next month, it's gonna be their new house.

September flew by and it was the night before my wedding, Molly and Chase had already both went to bed since we had just gotten home from rehearsal dinner. I tried get some sleep since tomorrow is a big day but I stayed up until 3am because I couldn't sleep, I had to call Jett and surprisingly he answered and helped calm me down and I fell asleep on FaceTime.

"Averie!" I got woken up by Molly squealing and entering my room that was filled with cardboard boxes, it wasn't really my room anymore and it was really sad to see the walls so bare. "Cheers!" Molly sat next to me and handed me a mimosa at 8 in the morning, love 5 hours of sleep.

Molly and I grabbed the 2 boxes of decorations and put them in my car before we drove to the wedding place, I was wearing white sweats that said bride on the butt and a plain black shirt with white slides that also said bride, that was Molly's gift for me.

The morning passed and all my bridesmaids arrived and the barn and tables were all decorated in navy blue and sage green. My wedding planner came over and reviewed everything with all of us before she went to go check up on the cake and all the dinner options.

My mom had arrived with my dress at 1 and the wedding started at 4, all of us girls disappeared into the dressing room to get ready. Molly offered to dress me and I was so nervous but yet so excited. We were both very teary-eyed and then we just laughed at ourselves. We got my dress on and I walked into the open room and all the girls complimented me and gave me hugs.

"My gorgeous daughter, ok well your groom's here if you're gonna do a first look or whatever." My mom said and I nodded while following her outside, Jett's back was towards me and he was facing the lake. He was alone and my mom whispered something and then left the two of us, I got closer to him and then he stayed looking at the water because we were gonna do a first touch. We stood back to back and held hands while saying a few words before the whole event started.

"I love you so much Averie Lane." Jett told me, "I love you more Jettson." I said back and then he squeezed my hand and I walked back over to the dressing room and touched up my makeup before finding the wedding planner lady.