Part 33

The weekdays passed and it was now Saturday which meant race day, except this weekend was the first weekend of motocross and everybody was excited here at Fox Raceway.

"You ready Ave?" Jett asked me and grabbed my hand as we walked out of the uber and there were photographers everywhere for motocross, I got blinded by all the flashes but I made sure to look cute next to my boyfriend and Hunter of course.

This season, Jett was on 450s and he was super excited and I was too but I was a little scared.

"Love you, be safe!" I yelled when Jett started his bike up, he gave me a kiss and then put his helmet on and rode off to participate in qualifying. I found Molly and we both walked over and watched our boyfriends and hoped they both were safe.

Jett ended up gettin fastest time and that was really good especially since it was his first time on a 450 professionally for motocross so all the fans were going crazy. He got interviewed and luckily it wasn't awkward because the interviewers didn't ask my boyfriend too many questions but they also asked me one or two about how I think Jett will do on his new bike.

"I really hope he does good, he's been practicing a shit ton-" I stopped, "shit I can't say that!" I widened my eyes while the interviewer laughed, "Sorry about that...anyways I hope he does good and no injuries!" I said and then the guy thanked Jett and I, then walked away.

Jett started laughing at me and I rolled my eyes, "I forgot ok! This is why I'm not the person to interview!" I said and he smiled. "Nah it's wasn't bad." He said and I glared.

"Wow great wording!" Somebody came up from behind me and I heard Molly's giggle, my brother.

"What do you want?" I asked and Chase rolled his eyes, "Well Molly said you were wearing a ring and I didn't remember Jett saying anything about an engagement so I had to come over and check." He explained and Jett laughed while I said no.

"It's a promise ring!" I said and Molly smiled, "ooohh I like it!" She said. "Yeah where's yours?" I asked and she glared at my brother. "I dunno, where is mine?" Jett and I laughed because now Chase was in a little problem and Molly wasn't going to forget that anytime soon.

"Thanks a lot Averie." My brother punched my shoulder and I just laughed to myself and then we talked for a little while before heading back to Honda.

I followed Jett inside the trailer and we sat on the couch and talked, "Did you see how Molly was pouting, good thing I've got a great boyfriend." Jett laughed and looked at me with a smirk while I ran my fingers through his curly brown hair.

"You know what we should do?" I asked and he shrugged, "we should go to the lake!" I got excited and Jett just looked at me. "I have to participate in a race today actually, don't know if you know but that's actually my career?" He said with a ton of sarcasm and I just rolled my eyes.

"We can go tomorrow when we get back." Jett added and looked up from his phone, "yay!" I said and he sat up to give me a kiss. "We better get back out there, it's almost autograph time." He said and I frowned.

"We can continue this later in the hotel." Jett mumbled and he was smirking when I walked down the stairs, "oh my god Jettson!" My jaw dropped. Hunter sat down at his chair where all the fans were lined up and I was probably bright red, "What'd you do now?" I heard Hunter ask and I just rolled my eyes.

"No serious what did y'all do now?" Molly pulled me to a table near the mechanics, "Jett just speaking nonsense." I said but I giggled and her eyes widened. "Don't talk about that in front of me, yuck!" She slapped my arm and I shrugged, "you asked." She glared and then we were talking about all the crazy obsessed fans but we weren't any better, at least they were our boyfriends.

It was now time for 250 moto 1, Hunter waved goodbye to all of us because he was the only Honda rider for 250s besides Chance but he was hurt this weekend. I followed Jett over to the side of the track and we stood there to watch his brother race.

The time was up and I was glad because it was so hot, Hunter ended up placing second and Shimoda was first. There were still 3 other motos but at least Jett let me go back to get his bike with him so I stood inside the air-conditioned trailer for a few minutes while he headed up.

"Be safe, love you!" I told Jett and I heard Molly say the same to my brother, I waved bye to my brother and then Molly and I walked over to the side with Hunter and watched the 450 moto 1.

Jettson won the 450s first one and I was so proud of him because it was us first time racing on the bigger bike and he kicked all the other guys's asses.

As the day went on, Hunter won the last 250 moto and so he won the overall today since he was already in the points lead, he was pretty excited. Jett also won the second 450 moto and so he was in the lead for the motocross point wise but my brother was in the lead for 450s overall.

We all went to a late lunch/early dinner and celebrated for nobody getting hurt and all the wins, then we went back to the hotel and luckily we all picked the same building just different rooms thankfully. Jett and I watched pitch perfect again and then he gave me a million kisses but nothing more than that because his brother was in room next door and that would have been bad.

"Goodnight Jettson, I love ya." I gave him one final kiss and pulled the covers up, "I love you more Averie." He said and shut the lights off. The hotel was now pitch black and I quickly fell asleep because we needed to be up early for our flight tomorrow.