|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Papa now
K.

To: Papa
can you quit being mad at me and respond like you're an adult? because we've been doing so good von, and my phone was inside of my purse i promise.

Papa now
Tryna record right now, rj finna be otw out there inna few.

To: Papa
i didn't know recording was more important than talking to your significant other? but okay.

Papa now
It pay the bills and keep a roof over yo head don't it ?

To: Papa
oh my godddd , okay i'll talk to you later or something because i don't have time for this.

To: Papa
like i was driving trudy's truck because she didn't feel like being behind the wheel, so why are you sitting up here giving me such a hard time? when i told you before i left that if i didn't respond? it would be because i'm still driving.

To: Papa
like you just always have to do too much and make a big ass deal out of NOTHING! over things that aren't that fucking serious or important.

Papa now
I do too much cause i care but I'll fall back then since me doing that ? Such a mf problem for u.

Papa now
I'll fall back from everything cause what we just agree on before u left luck ? Cause ikey being dead right now don't mean nothing. And booka n nem being with yo ass at the club? Don't mean shit either when I'm sitting in the mf house and can't leave to get to you or wya ? If some was to go wrong. But it's ight tho ian tripping or mad about none of the shit u saying, cause ik for a fact i do too much over lil ass shit. Cause it's only one u and one me, and if some was to go left and you got hurt or worse case scenario killed ? Wtf imma do then lucky ?

Papa now
Nalah already gone and whether i show how her being gone affects me in front of u or anybody else or not ? The situation still fuck with me just as much as it fucks with u, cause that was my daughter lucky.

Papa now
That was my baby..and she gone now. So if me dtm or being on yo ass about lil shit is too much for u to handle ? I'll fall back I promise 💯

Papa now
Just hit me if u need me n be safe n watch yo surroundings and shit , rj almost there now so him and the guys gone make sure y'all be good. Cause I'm tryna record and write some shit down rn.

To: Papa
you aren't gonna tell me that you love me first before leaving? and i can come back home and just go out another time if it'll make you feel better? so we can talk some more.

Papa now
Naw, stay out n enjoy yo night with tru n nem. I'ma be good, and ain't none else for us to talk about fr either , but we good tho. Just b safe n shit , & i love u.

To: Papa
smh alright von..i'll just see you whenever i get back home then. & i love you more.
Read at 12:06 AM

X

Walking into the club with both my hands clutching onto my all white Gucci crossbody bag tightly, I kept my eyes squinted. Taking short but quick steps behind Trudy, as I tried keeping my facial expression from faltering into a look of discomfort. Due to how bubbly and unbalanced I felt, from all the drinking I'd been doing inside of the truck.