•Sword Tricks•

Start from the beginning

Jiang Cheng and and Lan Wanji looked at each other and back at the forest.

"Something doesn't feel right."

"Of course if doesn't. Your not really in a place that feels safe you know." Hua ying said as him and Gu Zi headed forward.

"Come on before you are left behind." Gu Zi called them over, Feng Xuanyu following behind.

"A-Xuanyu! Don't leave me!" Nie Huaisang ran after him and cling to his arm.

Jiang Cheng scowled before he shouted. "No leaving behind but your still walking!"

"Come on Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wanji hurried over to Hua ying's side.

Now Shen Qingqui and Luo Binghe was alone. "Do you think they'll be fine?"

"They will. A-ying and his cousins have done this more than once. They'll be fine."

Shen Qingqui was skeptical but he had some high hopes for those sect boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHH!"

"A-Huaisang!! Don't run!!"

"No I want to live!!-ah!" Nie Huaisang tripped and almost fell till Hua ying came into the rescue anf grabbed his robes. Unfortunately, with so much speed that he came with he ended up tripping and they both collided into one another and landed on the cold dirt ground.

Hua ying lifted up with a groan. "Ow.." he whined, rubbing at his head. Quickly he rose up from Nie Huaisang's still layed body. "A-Huaisang! Are you ok?"

"Ugh..yeah..am I alive..?"

Hua ying slapped him on his back, launching him forward again. "Ah-"

"Did you feel that?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yep." He thumbed up. "Right so your alive. Now come on."

Hua ying helped Nie Huaisang to his feet, letting the boy dust off his robes. "I'm so glad I'm not wearing one of my personal robes.."

"It isn't that dirty. So your fine."

"I guess.."

Gurgling...

Hua ying and Nie Huaisang stopped they little chit chat. "You heard that right..?" Nie Huaisang asked softly, already trying to hide behind Hua ying's small frame.

"Loud and clear." Hua ying used his free hand and picked up a rock. "Hold this." He goes to Suíbián to Nie Huaisang.

"Huh ok-oh my god!-" Nie Huaisang wheezed loudly as his entire body hanged forward. This scimitar wasn't light as he thought. The thing weight so much he wasn't even able to lift it again.

Hua ying lifted the rock, aimed it where he felt was a large dark pressure and throws it like a spear.

A loud roar sounded. "Found it-" he turns to Nie Huaisang who looked out of breath and sweating. "You ok?"

"What does this thing..weigh..?!" He yelled in a strained voice.

Hua ying then remembered something. "Oh I'm sorry!" He takes back Suíbián and helped his winded friend. "I shouldn't have given you the my sword."

Nie Huaisang needed a minute. "Why is it so heavy??"

"Oh it's supposed to be like that. My family made it for me..My A-die said that Suíbián is only to be held by the owner, if anyone decides to take it, it will weigh more to them. Almost unbearable to handle." He explained.