The Sketch in the Park.

"You can't break up with me!" You scream into the phone causing a couple of people that are walking through the park to look at you. Your boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now, Julius has decided to end your relationship after a year of dating. You thought things were going well.
"I can and I am," He says and then hangs up, leaving you gaping at your phone.
"Fucking asshole," You mumble as you plop down on a bench and bury your face in your hands. Gentlemen don't exist, you think.
"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?" A deep voice asks suddenly. You look up to see a very handsome, twenty something man standing in front of you. His hair is dark, messily curly, he has beautiful bright green eyes, and a frown is creasing that perfect face of his.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" You apologize quickly, blushing underneath the tears that have streaked down your cheeks. "I was calling my ex-boyfriend that."
The dude looks around, a smirk forming on his lips as his eyes widen. "Is he invisible?" He whispers conspiratorially.
You can't help the small smile that forms on your lips.
"No, he was on the phone." You reply as the handsome gent comes over and sits down beside you. "He just broke up with me."
"I'm sorry to hear that," The dude says as he pulls a packet of tissues out and hands them to you.
"It's probably for the best anyways," You say as you pull a tissue out and hand the packet back to him. "What's your name?"
"PJ, but you can call me Peej." He replies with a smile. "What's yours?"
"(Y/n)," You say, returning the smile as you wipe your face with the tissue. "Thank you for the tissue, Peej."
"You're welcome," PJ says. You suddenly notice the sketchbook that he's holding in his lap.
"Do you sketch?" You ask, looking curiously at the sketchbook.
"I do. Would you like to see some of them?"
"Yes, that'd be great."
You scoot closer to him on the bench and he opens the cover to reveal a sketch of a little bridge with a stream running under it. "Is that the little bridge just down there?" You ask pointing off in the other direction.
"It is, yes. I like to come here and sketch alot. I've almost filled the entire book."
He shows you a few more pictures, a couple of them being in color, and then he asks, "Would you....mind terribly if I sketched you?"
You blush, hesitating slightly.
"It's just that you have such a beautiful face and I'd love to capture it in one of my sketches." PJ says quickly. "That way even when we part I'll always have a picture to remind me of the day I met a girl who I thought called me an asshole, when it really turned out she was calling her ex-boyfriend that."
"Sure then," You say, grinning and laughing a little. "Is there any specific way you want me to sit?"
"Just face me," He says as he brings some charcoal pencils out of his backpack. You do as he says, patting your hair a little self-consciously. He studies your face, a little crease forming between his eyebrows and the tip of his tongue stuck out in concentration. You can't help but giggle, to which he gives a little chuckle and then goes on to putting his charcoal pencil to his sketchpad.
"You know," You say after a few quiet minutes. "I feel a little like Rose in Titanic when Jack was drawing her."
"Yes, but that was a bit different to this." PJ says, blushing slightly as his green eyes meet yours. "For instance, your fully clothed."
You blush as well but grin. You're both quiet for a few minutes, you watching him as he sketches.
"Do you do this a lot?" You ask. "Draw random girls in parks, I mean."
"Not normally no," PJ replies. "But that's normally because they don't catch my eye like you do."
"You flatter me," You reply with a fake posh accent. "Mr-What did you say your last name was?"
"I didn't, but it's Liguori." He says, glancing up from his sketchbook with a smirk.
"Mr. PJ 'Peej' Liguori," You say, grinning. You try to peep over his sketchbook to see what he's drawing but he positions it so you can't see it.
"Please sit still," He says with a playful sternness.
"Or what?" You ask.
"Or I'll kiss you," He says simply as he looks at you. You playfully gasp and say, "But we've only just met! And with me just going through a breakup that just wouldn't be right at all, Mr. Liguori."
He's quiet for a few seconds as he puts a few finishing touches to his portrait of you. When he's finished he flips over to a fresh page and scribbles some numbers down. He rips the page out and hands it to you with a smirk.
"Miss, eh....Say what did you say your last name is?" He asks, furrowing his brows.
"(Y/L/N)," You tell him, smiling.
"Miss (Y/L/N), here's my number." You take the piece of paper from him. "And I'd also like to take you on a date and get to know a little bit more about each other, what do you say? How about we meet at the little café just 'round the corner tomorrow at two?"
"Yes, that'd be wonderful." You tell him as your face breaks out into a grin. He smiles, leans in to brush his lips across your cheek, and then he stands up and runs off the other direction, calling over his shoulder, "I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/n)."
You grin and watch until he disappears around the bend. Maybe gentlemen really do exist.