Talk about quite the surprise

Start from the beginning

Hiccup led the group to a small workshop he had hidden behind a wall. Inside, there were various types of armor similar to his own dragon-scale armor. The others were awestruck by his craftsmanship.

Raya's Dragon Scale Armor is comprised of several different pieces tailored to fit her body. There is the helmet, pauldrons, chest plate, torso guards, a skirt-like portion over the hips, gloves, gauntlets, leggings, and boots. There are also two wing structures kept folded into the arm pieces for flight and solo gliding when necessary. The suit is constructed from Cutter's shed scales, so it has a predominantly blue color, with occasional golden-yellow scale highlights. The scales are attached to a leather base, most likely using Toothless' sticky saliva as the gluing agent. The whole suit is further embellished with small metal skulls around the skirt piece, and various spikes mimicking those of Cutter. The helmet is shaped like that of a Nadder, obscuring Raya's entire face and leaving only eye slits exposed. A crown of spines adorns the back of the headpiece, alongside one small spine in place of a Nadder's nasal horn.

Tong's dragon-scale armor appears to be composed of several different pieces tailored to fit his body. There is the helmet, pauldrons/shoulders, a chest plate with a carry pouch, a skirt-like section over the hips and legs, gloves and gauntlets, arm guards, and boots. There are also two wing structures that can be folded for flight when necessary. The suit is made from Steel's shed scales, giving it a predominantly brown color. The scales are attached to a leather base, with Toothless' sticky saliva serving as the glue. The entire suit is further adorned with metal balls, mimicking those of Steel.

Boun's dragon-scale armor appears to be composed of several different pieces tailored to fit her body. There is the helmet, a scaled cape, chest plating, a scaled codpiece, gloves and arm guards, scaled leggings, and boots. There are also two wing structures kept folded for flight when necessary. The suit is made out of Scorch's shed scales, giving it a predominantly red color. The scales appear to be attached to a leather base, likely using Toothless' sticky saliva as the glue. The whole suit is further adorned with a variety of spikes and claws, as well as a costume-like helmet resembling Scorch's head.

"Sorry, Heather; I haven't gotten around to making yours yet," Hiccup said to his friend. "The others don't seem to suit Windshear, and her scales are hard to sew."

"Meh, I'm good with the hood," Heather said as she raised her hood over her head. "Let's go rescue some dragons."

————————————

In a short distance, the Dragon Hunter ship did indeed have a full cargo of frightened dragons. Sneaking in through the darkness of night, Hiccup and Toothless flew and landed in the middle of the fog. While they were landing, a Hunter was making his rounds around the ship. He was walking around and had his lantern pointed out to light the way when he spotted them. Hiccup quickly lit his sword to get a better view of him and the area, seeing he was alone.

"Uh-oh," the Hunter said and backed away. "No, not you again!"

"Again?" asked Hiccup and looked at Toothless. "Do we know him?"

"Possible," Toothless agreed. "We've met so many dragon hunters."

"You boarded my ship oh about five winters ago!" The Hunter whimpered as he backed away.

Hiccup and Toothless were shocked when they realized this was the same guy who had mistaken them for demons. He had to admit that it was a little funny that they managed to find him again.

"Are you serious? It's you!" Hiccup was amazed to see him. "Wow, what are the odds of that?"

"Oh, but you won't get me this time!" The Hunter promises and grabbed a crossbow. "I know you've come alone!"