chapter 26. Prom pt3. Oh shit Tubbo it's not what you think!

Time skip, around 6 PM brought to you by my chemical romance.

Ranboo's pov*

Finally almost time to go! I'm so excited, I just have to put on my suit and the we should be good! Speaking of suits where is it? I looked around my closet to see if I could find it.

"Hey bee, do you have my suit?!" I yelled. "No I'm wearing something else I just have to go get it!" He yelled back. Oh yeah he said he wanted to wear a dress this time just to see how it looks on him.

I heard the door shut downstairs, after a minute I finally found the suit and a black tie to go with it. I heard the door open and close downstairs a moment later. "Hey boo I got it! You wanna see it?" He asked. "Yeah sure!"

He pulled it out of the bag and showed it to me. It was a yellow color with black mesh flowing over it, and it had sleeves that went down to your wrists.

"Isn't it pretty? It was my mom's and she let me borrow it! We're the same hight and she said it would fit me! She also let me borrow some heels!" He said excitedly.

"Oh that's so cool! And yeah it is really pretty." I said. I loved hearing and seeing his excitement. He ran off to one of the guest rooms and he closed the door.

In the meantime I decided to get dressed but my tail wouldn't stop getting it the way, it was wagging uncontrollably from excitement but I managed to get dressed.

I tied my tie and put my dress shoes on. After that I went to check on Tubbs. "Hey Tubbo are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah but can you help me zip the back please?" He asked.

I opened the door and helped him. "Thank you." He said. "You're welcome." I said back. He turned around and he was blushing a lot and he looked nervous.

"Do I look... Ok..? This is the first time I've worn a dress so so if I don't look that great, I usually wear a suit." He said.

I looked him up and down and he looked absolutely stunning, and thanks to the added hight from the heels he was wearing I didn't have to bend down to look him in the eyes.

"You look gorgeous.. I'm so lucky." I said. He smiled as he looked down blushing slightly more. "You look pretty handsome yourself." He completed.

                     Btw here's the dress

Just imagine it has thin sleeves because that's the closest thing I can get to it.

"Come on I wanna get there early!" He said taking my hand and leading me out the door. It was a little bit cold out and his sleeves were thin so I took off my suit coat and wrapped it around his shoulders.

"What a gentleman." I heard someone say behind us. We looked back and it was Wilbur and Quackity. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hi! Tubbo you look very nice by the way!" Wilbur and Quackity complemented.

Tubbo smiled and hid his face in my arm. "Thank you." He said. After a few minutes we finally made it. "So I take it Tommy didn't come?" I asked. "Oh no he's here! He's probably flirting with some girl just look for light brown wings." Wilbur said.

"Wait Tommy has wings?" I asked. "Yeah I do too, we just hide them all the time so no one steps on the feathers!" Wilbur said happily. "Can I see them?" I asked.

He nodded and suddenly a pair of black wings with an emerald green shimmer appeared. "They're so pretty can I feel them?!" Quackity asked, his eyes glowing with excitement. He spread on slightly so he could reach it.

"So that's why you always have two slits in your guy's shirts and hoodies for!" I said. He nodded. "Can you fly?" Tubbo asked. He nodded and led us outside where he showed us how he could fly and what he had to do in order to fly, it was really cool.

We walked back in and he hid his wings so they wouldn't get stepped on a little bit later Tommy found us and ran up to us. "Bee boy! You look amazing!" Tommy yelled. "Hey what about me?" I asked.

"Are you the one brave enough to wear a dress knowing you go to this school?''

"Fair point."

"You look very handsome Ranboo." Tubbo laughed. I smiled. "Glad you think so, good to know someone appreciates me." I joked sticking my tongue out at Tommy. He did it back and ran off.

Hazel walked in a few moments later and to be honest she looked really pretty, she walked up to Quackity and hugged him. "Hey get off him!" Wilbur said. I took Tubbo's hand and led him away.

"Bitch he's my boyfriend I can hug him if I want to!" She said back. "Yeah but he's my date to prom!" "But you're not dating him are you?" She said.

"Are you sure about that?" Wilbur said before pulling Quackity into a kiss.

"Oh damn!" Tubbo said. She stared at them in disbelief. "Quackity...? You were cheating on me?..." She asked as her eyes filled with tears. He nodded and hugged Wilbur's arm as he smiled.

She ran off crying and me being me I went to comfort her, I felt bad.. I know she's not a very good person but what they did was just mean.

"Hazel..?" I asked tapping on the back of her shoulder. "What do you want!" She yelled at me as she turned around. I hugged her and she hesitantly hugged back. "Why can't I ever find someone that actually loves me?" She asked.

"Hey it's ok, there's still an entire night left! Why don't you try to go have some fun?" I asked. She slightly smiled and nodded. "Thank you Ranboo, and I'm I'm sorry I was so mean to you and your boyfriend I was just mad and it was wrong of me to react like that." She said.

"He looks great by the way." She said. "We aren't friends if that's what you want to be, I'm just doing this to apologize for them because what they did to you was so fucked up and I'm so sorry." I said. She nodded and walked away.

I turned around to see Tubbo standing there staring at me... Shit how am I supposed to explain this he didn't know what I did that for. He looked mad as he turned away and went to leave the building.

"Shit, Tubbo wait it's not what you think!" I yelled, I finally caught up to him outside and grabbed his hand. He snatched it away. "Don't touch me!" He snapped. "Tubbo it's not what it looked like I swear!" I said as I followed him. "Then what was it Mark?!" He yelled.

... He used my real name... He only does that when he's actually really mad. "I was trying to make her feel better I meant nothing by it it's just what they did was fucked and no one deserves that especially on prom night!"

"I promise you I don't have feelings for her still I was just trying to cheer her up nothing happened it was just a hug I promise!" I said as I tried to hug him. He loosened up his fist and sighed.

He hugged me and tried not to cry. "I'm sorry boo, I just didn't know and it looked wrong from where I was looking and I jumped to conclusions. I'm sorry." He said. I gently kissed his head.

"It's ok bee, what do you say we go back and go have some fun before its over?" I asked. He nodded and we went back inside.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it's glitched I wrote this last night when I didn't have any internet and I can't fix it so I'm sorry raindrops but I love you all and I hope that you have an amazing rest of your night! Byeeee!!! 💜