" Hyungie your phone! " Jungkook said while entering their room and then noticed Seon-ho's presence. Shit! He shouldn't have called Alpha as hyung.

" Thanks Jungkook. See you later, take care. I'll leave now. " Taehyung said and left after taking his phone. " Bye Alpha! Drive safely." Jungkook said waving at his husband.

Seon-Ho noticed the change in whole persona of Taehyung. His voice, behaviour, eyes and body language. Everything. Everything was changed in front of Jungkook. What black magic has he done on alpha in just three months?

" So Jungkook, how's life? I heard that you are a fashion designer. Are you going to work? "

" Of course Seon-ho. "

" Hmm...really? Have you taken permission? "

" Permission? Before marriage my dad has already discussed everything. " Jungkook said being confused. Why is all of a sudden Seon-ho is taking interest in his life?

" Oh then that's good. It's very rare seeing alphas permitting their omega's to go to work because they are so protective of their mates and Taehyung is a true blood so it was kind of impossible for me to imagine him letting his love to go to work. He's truly open minded. " What Seon-ho actually wanted to say was that maybe Taehyung not love Jungkook that's why he doesn't care if he works or not but our Jungkookie didn't catch the hidden message and was just proud of his alpha.

" Oh Jungkook! Where's you mate mark? *Gasp* don't tell me Alpha hasn't touched you yet? "

Jungkook quickly hide his neck with his palm feeling blood rushing on his cheeks. " Um.. I'm not comfortable in talking about all this with you Seon-ho. Please excuse me."

How can he not touch him. Does his body have scars? Or is he not pure?! Or maybe Taehyung doesn't really like him and just trying to fulfill his responsibilities. But I caught them kissing though. What are you thinking Seon-ho, Taehyung is a true blood he must have needs so he just used Jungkook. So their are three reasons
1. Jungkook's body is ugly
2. He isn't pure.
3.Jungkook can't get pregnant.

And whatever is the reason, I don't care. These reasons are enough for me to manipulate Aunty. Alpha you just wait, it will be my neck having your mark.

____________________________

Taehyung was super busy at his office. He had back to back meetings with his staff and hyungs that he didn't even checked his phone once.

Jungkook was busy with his own household work too. Today Mr. Kim is at home so he's making some dessert for everyone. He thought to just make himself busy with something he likes to do otherwise Mrs. Kim will make him do all the cleaning work seeing him idle which he detest the most.

In short, both the husbands were busy and never got time to talk with each other. Whenever Taehyung is at office, Jungkook always text Taehyung during lunch time to know if his alpha had his lunch or not and then they have little conversations about this and that. He knows Taehyung is very busy and he forgets everything and everyone when he's at his office so he tries to not bother him at all.

Right now Jungkook is in a cab, on his way to his Alpha's office. The cab driver is some creepy man who is looking at him from time to time. He really wishes to reach quickly because when he was a Jeon he never realises just how the outer world is for normal people. He always had his own bodyguards and driver who adored him like their own son but now since nobody knows him so they are behaving like their real self.