Ch-15

Jungkook entered the room with Taehyung and looked around with big curious eyes. This is going to be his room from today onwards. It's well organised.

" You can use the washroom first and change

" You can use the washroom first and change. It must be too uncomfortable wearing hanbok for whole day." Taehyung said sitting on the bed.

" My clothes?" Jungkook said looking around the room to find his suitcases.

" Oh they must be still in the hall. Wait I'll bring them." Taehyung said getting up to leave.

Jungkook took a long breath and sat on the bed trying to relax his nerves. He is nervous. Nervous of what's going to happen. A lot of questions running in his head. Is it ok to deny his Alpha's request? He is a true blood so he doesn't stand a chance against Taehyung. But Jin hyung said that it's ok to deny. Should he wear what Jimin gave him to? It's too much for the first night though.

He looked up seeing Taehyung entering the room.

" Here. I'll be using the guest room's washroom so you can freely change. Is there something else you need?" Taehyung asked.

" No, Thank you alpha." Jungkook said shaking his head and proceeds to open one of the many suitcase and took out a normal night wear.

××××

Jungkook was sitting very timidly on left side of the bed. His fingers fidgeting with the hem of his shirt, teeths nibbling lower lip when a sudden knock grabs his attention.

" Jungkook? Can I enter?" Taehyung asked from the other side of the door.

" Yes alpha!" Jungkook said feeling a sudden warmth spreading on his body. Whole conversation he had on their way here, how Taehyung let him sleep on his shoulder and all the small gestures during the entire wedding made him feel that Taehyung indeed is a great alpha like his hyung said despite being a true blood. He would then know how to take no as an answer right?

" You haven't slept yet? We have to get up at 8 in the morning so I would suggest you to take the much needed rest for now." Taehyung said sliping inside the blanket leaning against the headboard. The situation was awkward for Taehyung too, that's why he wasn't making eye contact the the omega.

Jungkook could only blink. All the ways he was thinking to politely reject when Taehyung would ask for...ehem but he is just asking him to sleep? That's it?

Getting no response from the other side Taehyung looked at Jungkook staring at him while being lost somewhere. "Jungkook? You need to say something?"

" Huh?.. No. Umm...good night then?" Jungkook asked being unsure and embarassed for being lost in other dimension.

" Good night. And no need to be so tensed with me, I know it will take time but you can relax when it's just the two of us."Taehyung said laying down on his back.

Jungkook admired Taehyung from his own side of bed with a small smile plaster on his face. Indeed he is a great alpha ,Jin Hyung.

×××××××××××