🍋 Chapter 50: A king's love

Start from the beginning

In Caius' head he remembered what William told him from the last meeting. Even if he himself wanted to stop Alfred immediately. He couldn't as many of his people's lives could be at stake or worse his own family. William told him to just wait and watch what the tiger king had in plan. They certainly had many weapons, clothing and back up food ready once the war commenced. But what William said, patience is the key. Caius knew that Alfred is intelligent and sneaky when it comes to hiding the truth.

"Alright lets start, Here's my plan"

Sebastian who was next to him, spoke up on his own strategy plans assembling all their males to different units. He got out a large rolled up sheet of paper that was revealed to be a whole map of the beast city. The orcs present in the room was shocked to see such drawings of the entire city. The drawing was finely detailed with various shapes and colors. Sebastian revealed that the one who created this was none other than his own wife, Maxine.

Orcs clapped praising the finely detailed map as it now served as a guide for the upcoming war. With the new maps acquired it it a huge advantage for them as they can precisely plan their strategy. Sebastian used his finger on the large map of the beast city to point out spots of ambush. Using led he marked a circle to spots around the tiger king's territory once the war began.

(TIME PASSED)

As they began planning their strategy against the tiger king in the upcoming war. The meeting soon came to an end. All orcs began leaving the large room one by one. The only ones left were William, Caius, Sebastian, and Rowan who still had many things to talk about.

Sebastian stood up feeling drowsy from such a long meeting. He yawned, getting out of his seat and decided to walk around the large room.

"Where are you going?" Rowan asked.

" Don't mind me. Carry on with the meeting. I'm going to walk around" Sebastian replied. He yawned once more feeling tired. Then began walking around the huge room.

Sebastian remembered that he had to leave his precious wife behind to go to this damn meeting this morning. Despite him wanting to spend his time with his wife and annoying cubs the whole day he couldn't. Not when it was an urgent meeting called upon by Caius about the war. Final decisions after the meeting was necessary to ensure final agreement between all five of them, including the wolf king who they had to report the final results to. Due to him not making it to the meeting.

*Drip*

When walking near the large windows Sebastian's orange eyes caught something interesting. In the distance he walked towards an open window. There a tiny drop of rain fell down the sky hitting the glass. He leaned his body in touching the tiny droplet. He turned his head up observing the dim sky. To soothe his tired brain and sore body.

Looking at the sky, it was drizzling small drops of rain. Then minutes passed by and it became heavy rain soon turning into a thunderstorm. Sebastian felt the cold air sunk in and the loud drop of rain hitting the ground. His ears could hear the loud and thunderous lightning from a distance coming.

When he was about done looking at the sky. He was about to close the window so that no rain could get inside. In the corner of his eyes he saw a glimpse of something brown and fuzzy below. Like that of chestnut bur growing in the ground. When he peeked closer to the chestnut bur he was in shock.

"What the?!"

He thought that it was his eyes tricking him for a second. Did he really see his son outside?! No it couldn't be! It has to be someone else.

When Sebastian peeked another time. His orange eyes did indeed see his small cub. It was his most troublesome cub of all.

"SAGE?!"