"You. . . Forgot?" Seungmin questioned.

Felix hid his face with a groan. "I met another man after dancing with Jisung and confessed I may have fallen in love with him at first sight. He said he didn't believe in such things so we made a game out of it. If I can find him, I prove him wrong."

"You don't know who he is?"

"Only that he has dark hair and is obsessed with the night sky," Felix informed. He fell onto his bed. "What do I do? I don't want to hurt Jisung."

"He barely knows you. I doubt he will be hurt too badly."

"He told me he fell in love with me at first sight. Much like I have done with that stranger."

Seungmin chuckled at the dilemma. "What an adventure you have found yourself. Perhaps you should take it up with Lord Han himself."

The thought gave him copious amounts of anxiety. Still, Seungmin was right. He needed to tell him sooner than later. He let the thought simmer and took up his book as he felt more relaxed after talking about his internal affairs. He read for a while until he was called upon to help with Jeongin and Elizabeth. Seungmin's arrangement to meet with Hyunjin came far too quickly. It was as if they'd blinked and suddenly they were back in front of the estate being led up the stairs by a butler.

Seungmin looked nervous. Felix could only imagine the feeling inside of him. What if it was all for not and Hyunjin retrieved his proposal? That would make him a nasty man in Felix's opinion. He hoped for Seungmin's sake that it went smoothly and he got his happy end. Yearning for Minho for so many years sounded so dreadfully painful. Although, Felix would take it in a heartbeat. No, he already had his painstaking love. He smiled at the thought.

The two stood around in one of the larger rooms. It had a fireplace and two couches. A piano sat near the windows, turned so anyone who rested on the cushions could watch the face of whoever decided to play. Felix didn't know piano. His sisters were musically talented. He'd never taken the time to learn. Instead, he found himself on his horse when he needed to relieve stress. He should go out on Charming soon and escape from the world for a bit.

The doors to the room opened with a shove. Felix turned and fixed his gaze on the man standing in the frame. Blonde hair fell to a sharp jawline and light brown eyes greeted them. A smile lit up his features when he saw Seungmin. Before it could get too wide, he met Felix's stare for a brief second and started making his way closer.

"I didn't know you'd be bringing a friend."

"Emotional support," Seungmin said, keeping up a hard-to-get facade.

Hyunjin's gentle expression faltered for a moment before hardening. "That doesn't sound good," he chuckled. Felix sent him a reassuring wink and he visibly relaxed. "I'll have to steal your friend away from you for a bit. . . Forgive me I don't know your surname."

"Lee."

"Ah, Jisung's Âme sour," Hyunjin declared. Noticing Felix's confusion, he offered a cheeky grin. "Soulmate."

Felix winced at the word. "Does he call me that?"

"It is one of many nicknames." Hyunjin glanced at Seungmin. "Then, Mister Lee. I'll be taking Mister Kim off your hands for a while. Feel free to explore if you wish."

Felix shooed them off with a laugh. When they disappeared, he made his way in the direction of the balcony he had visited during the night of the ball. His fingertips ran along the railing while a smile crept onto his face. He hoped that with Seungmin's change of quarters, he'd be allowed to visit. He would like to read a book on the terrace under the stars. Perhaps he could pretend it was him and that mysterious man in the pages of his book.