an inspiration ྀི

"She is a strong girl, who is not weak in facing the challenges of life,"

Wonhee's mouth fell open, amazed at the story about Jang Wonyoung, the beautiful girl who was on the big screen in the store.

"Where is she now?"

"She's already old, and maybe happily living with her own family now. Only those pictures are memories that can be shown to young people now. She's really a great model and ambassador, MiuMiu admired her a lot, even until now," said the lady while looking at the big screen.

Wonhee still in shocked, still digesting the stories about Jang Wonyoung.

"May I know, what's your name?" asked the lady politely.

"Ah, Lee Wonhee,"

This time, it was the lady's turn to be surprised by Wonhee's answer.

"Whoa, you have a name that almost sounds the same as her, your mother must have been her fan,"

"Y-yea, I guess," said Wonhee awkwardly.

The lady smiled, and reached both of Wonhee's hands before placing a picture of a girl in her hand.

"Keep it, make it a memory, even if you were never in her time."

Wonhee nodded and after a few minutes, she left the shop. She look at the picture the lady gave, a picture of Wonyoung smiling in the middle of the crowd.

Her lips slowly turned into a smile, before she continued to walk away from there.