its not the same as it was ྀི

Day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year, Wonyoung is finally in her late teens.

A lot has changed in her, but the change in her height is the most noticeable.

"Awww my lil sis has grown up to be a very gorgeous girl!" said Yena, hugging her ex member tightly.

Yes, IZ*ONE has disbanded, and now the members have gone their separate ways, and Wonyoung is now in a new group, IVE.

"Gomawo unnie,"

After a few minutes, IVE returned to their dorm after promoting their new song, Love Dive at Music Core.

As soon as she arrived at the dorm, Wonyoung immediately locked herself in her room. She hugged her knees, the tears she had been holding back finally fell.

She grabbed the photo frame on her study table. A picture of her when she was 14 years old, smiling cheerfully, never thinking that many people would hate her few years later.

"Lil girl, you never think that life would be this heavy, did you?" asked Wonyoung to her younger self.

"You must be dissapointed seeing me like this, I'm sorry, I never knew that I'll face this kind of life. I thought that my life will always be happy, no one will scold me, and I'll continue to smile like you in this picture. But, looks like I'm wrong,"

"You know, people out there called me as a pick me, everything I do is always wrong in their eyes. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like my life is controlled by them. Huh, what should I do?"

More and more tears fell, wetting the pillow. She continued to cry until she slowly fell asleep.

"I've never felt so low, felt so low."