used to be loved ྀི

"Jang Wonyoung, faster, you're almost late!"

Eunbi's voice in the morning already decorated the dorm. Wonyoung who was still in her room quickly heading to the leader of the group.

"Mian, I woke up late," said Wonyoung, her head bowed down, regretting her actions.

Eunbi smiled and patted Wonyoung's head gently.

"It's okay lil sis, things happen. But make sure you don't do the same mistake again, okay? I just don't want you to be scolded by manager Bae for being late," said Eunbi.

Wonyoung's face immediately lit up with a smile.

"Don't worry, no one will ever scold me, unnie,"

Eunbi's face wrinkled, showing that she didn't really understand Wonyoung's words.

"What do you mean?"

"Unnie, I'm still young, I just became a teenager, people won't scold teenagers, right? They will love young people like me instead,"

Eunbi smiled again, and nodded.

"Yeah, you're right, teenagers are still young, and they deserve to be loved,"

Wonyoung smiled after hearing that. Yes, she feels loved.

"You two! Get in the car!"

Eunbi held out her hand to be greeted by Wonyoung.

"Come on, lil sis."

Their car started moving towards Music Bank, where they performed to promote their comeback song, Violeta.

Arriving there, the 12 of them got off the car, headed inside the building accompanied by bodyguards. As soon as Wonyoung got off of the car, in the blink of an eye her face was adorned by the many beams of cameras.

"JANG WONYOUNG! YOU DID GREAT!"

"WELL DONE OUR PRECIOUS MAKNAE!"

"WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!"

Smile never left her lips, she waved to her fans there cheerfully.

"I've never felt so loved, felt so loved."