Sadie the Human Balloon (final chapter)

3 Hours later we were back in my dorm, Sadie waddled when she walked in order to compensate for the massive food baby she was still digesting. Meanwhile I was tasked with carrying all the food we had gathered on our little outing, including the snacks we bought at the gas station on the way back. Before I could turn the key, I could hear an unfamiliar voice on the other side of the door. I carefully turned the key and flung the door open to see... we had left the TV on. I sighed in relief as I sat everything down on my roommates bed. "I'll be right back James" Sadie said as she darted for the bathroom. "Oh? where are you going?" I said curiously. "I have to make some room for later!" She said as she closed the bathroom door in a hurry.

While Sadie... emptied herself, I sat on my bed and started rolling a few blunts, once I finished that, I jumped onto PorchFlash a delivery service for foods, I ordered from 4 places. a Mexican restaurant, an Indian restaurant, a fast food joint, and a local ramen shop. by the time i was finished placing those orders, Sadie was just finishing in the bathroom. "Phew... I feel so much better, like I can go for another round at a buffet!" She says chuckling at the thought of going for another round of stuffing, "Well I'm glad you said that! we have 4 PorchFlash orders coming in about an hour." I replied, Sadie's eyes went wide as saucers. "W-Woah that's a lot of food, are you eating too?", "I could eat some of it I suppose... but I want to see just how bottomless that belly really is."

I looked at Sadie, a smirk growing across my face, looking her up and down i noticed that her belly looked a bit pudgy already. her belly looked as if she had put on a solid 10 pounds which didn't see possible... was i dreaming? I pinched myself and smiled after realizing this was no dream at all... Some moments later the food finally arrived all at once. Once I finished bringing it in, I grabbed one of the blunts I rolled, lit the tip, proceeding to take a big hit before passing the joint onto Sadie. She took the blunt and took a long drag, taking some time to perform a french inhale. i leaned into her and began giving her a big kiss on the lips which she returned, i reached down and gently pinched the chub of her belly, she moaned as i continued going on. "Tease me~ Tell me how fat you want me to be~" she said, her voice already heavy and breathy. "Someone's enjoying herself a lot today~ you've eaten more in six hours than i have in two, maybe three days~" I say knowing that dirty talk isn't exactly my strong suit. "Mmm tell me more~" she coos. "Oh my sweet little piggy, you'll just keep gorging yourself until you're too big to move, wont you?~" I said with a lowered voice..."Mhmm all for you babe~". Finally I put the last nail in the coffin. "i suppose I'll have to sleep on top of you when that day comes... since you'll take up the whole mattress with your massive blubber butt~"

Sadie tackled me, pinning herself on top of me, her chub jiggling as she pulled off my pants and started grinding on my cock, she was soaked. all i could focus on was Sadies lips lubing me up before she slid me inside of her. I knew she liked the idea of gaining weight i just didnt expect it to make her so horny, but now i knew she had no goal weight in sight which opened the door for numerous other forms of sexual play. and i had just thought of one.

"Sadie, I think I know of a way to make this a bit more fun~." A smile grew on her face, "ooh do tell~" Sadie said with excitement as she climbed off allowing me to go to my roommates night stand reaching in and pulling out his blood pressure cuff. I grabbed a pair of scissors and nipped the hose so I could have a pump. "wont your roommate need that?" Sadie questioned... "I've broken a few cuffs of his in the past, I'll buy him a cheap one online." I replied... "hehe okay so uuh w-whatcha plannin?" She said with a slight nervousness in her voice. I hand her the end of the hose and instruct her to put it in her ass, she looks at me with a face i could only assume was a mixture of excitement and confusion.

After a few seconds of her feeling around behind her, she purred as she slid the hose inside of her ass. I grabbed the pump and gave it a few test squeezes, Sadie's face went red as she moaned, the sensation turning her on. "Ooh that's a new feeling~" She said, looking at me with lustful eyes "Give me more~". I smiled and Nodded as I gave her ten more pumps, her belly already starting to bloat visibly. Sadie bit her lip as she placed her hands on her little belly bump. "Just let me know when to stop my sweet little balloon~" I said as I proceeded to give her another ten pumps. "F-Fuck yes James! Fill me like a balloon!". I continued pumping her up, 23 pumps turned into 30, then 40, 50, 60 and finally tapping out at 78 pumps. I gazed upon my handiwork and stared in surprise as Sadie's belly looked exactly as it did just 30 minutes ago. Only this time there was no food... just air. "Oh fuck I'm huge! I can't believe I was able to handle so many pumps! I feel like one of those balloons that they have in parades!" She exclaimed as she placed her hands on her massive ball shaped gut.  "I think I'm ready to eat again~" she said as she eyed the food on my roommates bed. "Say no more my Darling balloon, let's get some calories in you."

The End?

Writers thanks: I wanted to thank you all for Reading the first chapter in James' and Sadie's journey, I ran out of ideas to carry this story forward... so I will be ending this story here, but will soon begin working on the release of Chapter 1 of Part 2, which will take place a year after this chapter, get ready to read about many things, including a bigger and happier Sadie. As well as conflicts and a whole new writing style written in a third person perspective that goes deeper into the thoughts and actions of all characters. until then stay tuned for updates on my other story "Expanding Assets" which includes kinks such as inflation, rapid weight gain, and some more niche kinks. Once again I want to thank you all for the views that this story has received! And all the love this story has gotten. Thank you!

-Eric Manchester (Author)