"Hahahahahah!" the chuckle evolved into laughter as her attack became even more sharper, faster, stronger. New wounds started to appear on her body, but she didn't care, with every wound she received, August became more and more stronger which in turn made her crave the challenge even more.

For the first time, even those in Loki familia, even Loki herself, witnessed the true power of the one blessed by the sword, a child out of time, a child of prophecy, they witnessed the true power of the sword princess, Ais Wallenstein.

August saw the expression on Ais face, a smile crept up to his own. "I like the way you look princess!" August spoke in a jovial tone as she blocked the incoming barrage. "This suits you so much more!" pushing his spear up he unleashed a barrage of his own.

Ais felt shiver and excitement ran up her spine, her smile deepened as she moved to intercept the cluster of spear with one of her own. "As I thought... You really are the best!"

Blood splattered as the two received wounds all over their bodies, but that didn't stop them at all. In fact, quite the opposite happened.

With their battle crazed at an all time high, the two of them ignored defense completely, opting for a "the best defense is a good offense" approach, the two moved at an incredibly alarming speed, leaving after image at their wake.

The ground cratered every time the two met, as they ran all around the stage, lines of red and green chasing one another, making the barrier crumble and crack at every second they exchanged attacks.

Even the air became their domain as both had the same idea of jumping mid-air, meeting head on in a violent collision. Sparks of red and green mesh in the air as a radiant white light covered the vision of everyone watching.

The crowd couldn't breathe as their jaws hit the floor, some level 5 adventurers felt small compared to the two monsters that were fighting in front of their eyes.

Some of the level 5 in the city complained that they didn't get a chance to fight in the tournament, but that all died down when the main tournament started, and right now, they were even thankful that they didn't have to face these monsters head to head.

Their blood and sweat mixed as the fight went on, the stinging pain was ignored, right now, all they could think of is how to beat the person standing in front of them.

The two of them didn't know who would come out on top, and frankly they didn't care, the smile on their faces told the whole story of how the fight was going... All they could think of right now is how much fun they are having facing each other right now.

.
.
.
.
.

Hidden in the stands, 3 hooded figures gulped as they watched the match with their eyes wide open.

"T-this is what we are going against?!" The playful man lost his playful tone as he stutters in disbelief at what he was seeing.

"What's this? I thought your plan was foolproof?" Anna asked with a mocking tone. "You were quite confident about it earlier..."

"Listen here you little bitch! I wi-" he bit angrily but was cut off by the other hooded figure.

"Knock it off you two!" He spoke stoically as he eyed his two comrades. "Though unprecedented, we did expect him to possess strength way above our own. Lord Erebus expects results from us, and we will deliver on his expectations or die trying." he stepped closer, standing toweringly above his two comrades. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal." Anna answered begrudgingly.

"Lucius?" The stoic man asked the other one as he didn't get a reply from him.