Chapter 3: Fire Aunt

Start from the beginning

"No, he isn't a demon lord."

"But aren't demon lords people who are dark and strong?"

"Yes, but he isn't."

"Other people call him a lord though."

"Well, he isn't. He doesn't have any skills."

"Huh? How come? He was clearly throwing people around. How would you do that without skills?"

"He is using the force that they talked about before."

"I thought that was a skill. If it isn't, does that mean I can use it?"

"The force isn't real."

"Then why would they say it is in the 'movie?'"

"Because, the movie didn't really happen. It's fictional. There are things like the force in other worlds, but in the world the movie is from, there is no force."

"So they have skills in that world?"

"No."

"How do they use magic without skills? That sounds really hard."

"They don't use magic in that world either, not enough magicules in that world."

"How do they live then? Shouldn't they die without a lot of magic?"

"They don't need that much, souls and creatures from other worlds are very efficient in their use of magic."

Uki finally cut off our argument, about the lying fake movie. "Um. Rimuru, can we unpause it? It has been five minutes."

"Hey, Uki, do you think I could use gravity manipulation to do that choking thing that fake demon lord did?"

"Hm." Uki paused for a minute. "Probably could, but Rimuru might get mad. So you shouldn't."

"HEY! DON'T TELL MY KID THAT THEY CAN FORCE CHOKE PEOPLE! If you slip up like that again, I'll force choke you!"

That led me to believe that Rimuru had done it before.

I really wanted to know if it was effective or not. "Can you do it? I wanna see if it works."

Uki paled again, seeming to get scared over nothing. Force choking wouldn't work on him anyway, I knew that. He didn't need to breathe. "I don't think Grynd would like that very much."

"Eh, I dunno. Your 'Grynd' tends to dote on me quite a lot."

"She'd still be mad, plus only she can do that kinda thing to me."

Rimuru slapped Uki in the face.

After that the door broke open with a small burst of orange flame from the other side.

Rimuru froze up for a moment, before seeming to lose that tension in his back.

"Rudra, why didn't you tell me you'd leave! I woke up without you! And you were spending time with Aoki without me?! How could you?" She began doing what Rimuru referred to as 'pouting.'

This is someone Rimuru had told me about, but I hadn't really seen yet. Rimuru was spot on in describing her. My other Aunt, Velgrynd.

Uki raised his hands into the air. "I'm sorry! I didn't wanna bother you with you being asleep! You were arguing with your sister for days, it really didn't feel right to wake you up over something so casual!"

The true dragon huffed and looked away for a moment, before walking over to us, and sitting next to Uki. A few moments later, she pulled the True Hero into her lap.