Read them properly...If you still have some confusion, then ask me...

You're reading Taehyung's ff to be happy...So basically using his name ?? Then give him what he deserves...

I should have shared it before but i wasn't that active here...I just posted yesterday...So...Still we Will have more songs in future... It's not gor Taehyung only...But for every member... Whenever they release their songs, we need to stream...So this guide would be helpful... Anyways we'll have Hope edition on 18th Aug and Layover on 8th September...So Get ready for that and also keep Streaming...But stream properly so that your stream gets counted...Follow the guide!!

______________________________________

Yn wiped off her tears....Whenever she thinks about the past memories, she just can't stop her tears...She took a deep breath before turning her gaze towards her left side casually....But the scene in front of her shook her to the core....There was a man covered in black clothes, adjusting his gun point at someone....

Half an hour ego ~

Lia- Hey, why did you call me so urgently !??

Jack stood up from his chair and went towards the window while smirking....

Jack- What do you think ??

Lia- Aish, stop creating suspense!! Just spill the tea!!

Jack turned around and smiled evilly...

Jack- Today is the day....The day, that Taehyung will loose everything....Our revenge will be completed!!

Lia also smiled brightly......

Back to the present time ~

Yn looked towards the direction where the gun was pointed, only to find her love and her son smiling with eachother while enjoying their icecream....

Taehyung was standing there while keeping Tae Mo in his arms and smiling at his cute son....

Yn looked at the man again and realised he was getting ready to shoot...Probably waiting for the surroundings to be clear a little....As there were a few people around them...

Yn dropped her purse on the ground before running towards them as fast as she could with her heavy steps....

She stood in front of them almost covering up them....Despite her height, Taehyung was totally prevented upto his chest and Tae Mo was also covered as he was still in Taehyung's arms....

[ The shooter wants to shoot Tae Mo not Taehyung...Hope I could explain well as I wasn't finding something to write ]

At first they both looked at her confusedly....But Taehyung gave her a irritated look before speaking....

Tae- Now wha-

But-

He couldn't complete his sentence....As

*BANG* *BANG*

Two loud gunshots were heard making everyone frozen for few seconds but after realising, they all started to run around, trying to save themselves....

Taehyung was still standing there while looking at Yn...He was also frozen at his spot....He couldn't process what was happening around...All he could see was Yn's teary eyes, her trembling lips....And the next moment, he found her on the ground, laying on the pool of blood....Blood was still gushing out of the back of her....