When jimin left hobi turn to V." What were you saying?"hobi asked V but then he realized V was frowning and he looked Apathetic.he leaned forward and shook him a little."w-what?,did you say something?"V stuttered.hobi stared at him suspiciously for a moment taking his blushing state in before a small smirk tugged on his lips."no,it's nothing"hobi sigh,laying back on the bed as he placed his head on V lap.

It was silent between them for two to tree minutes before V spoke up."can I ask you something?"hobi frown but nevertheless nodded."so there's like this friend of mine that like like a guy since the first time he saw him,he's been in love with him for years now but too afraid to confess,my friend now has a friend that is also friend with the boy he loves,my friend and his other friend went to train one day and my friend other friend touched my friend it was not sexual they were just training but since that day my friend started blushing around his friend and ji–i mean the guy he loves.he's so confused right now and he doesn't know what to do.....can you please recommend me some ideas to put him at ease?"V stared hopefully down into hoseok eyes hoseok stared back for a view sec before bursting out of laughter.

"you're talking about yourself aren't you!?"

Jungkook was in his room.laid on his bed.eyes at ceiling.eyebrows tugged together as he frown while hugging his pillow with a sad pout on his lips.he didn't get any sleep yesterday after he left namjoon room he couldn't sleep.he couldn't stop thinking about namjoon no matter how hard he tried,the way he called that person sweetheart broke his heart into pieces and he didn't even know why okey maybe it was the fact that he was deeply in love with him that made it hurt more that it should.he fell in love with namjoon the first time he saw him.yes it was love at first sigh he never truelly believed in stuff like that until he met namjoon his whole world change,every time he saw namjoon he could feel butterflies literally dancing in his stomach.he wanted to confess to him a long time ago but insecurity, responsibility and self consciousness made him try to avoid his feelings for namjoon but it kept getting harder and harder to do that cause his love for RM only continue to grow.

He sigh closing his eyes.there was a soft knock on his door fallowing with it opening and someone stepping inside."hey kook are you okey?"jk heart started beating faster at the sound of namjoon deep voice,he was going to answer but then he remembered that he was suppose to be mad at him.

Namjoon sigh from the doorway as he didn't get any answer he stepped further into the room standing right beside jk bed.

"Are you not okey?,do you need anything?, are you sick?"

"I'm fine"

"But you don't look fine what's wrong?"

"I said I'm fine"

"You know you can talk to me right–

" I SAID I'M FINE WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL AND FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE...FUCK I CAN'T GET ANY PEACE IN THIS FUCKING HOUSEHOLD"jk yelled as he sat up to glare the fuck out of joon.the taller male bit the inside of his cheek.he was hurt by jk words and his eyes showed it all."sorry"he softly mumble.turning his back to jungkook as he left the room.

Jk sat there.his eyes burning with anger.his breathing uneven.namjoon was hurting him.and he should know that.he was suffering because of him.but what he didn't know was that the other was hurting too.he shut his eyes tightly calming his ragged breath.after he calmed down he checked the time,it was half past 12.he ruffled his messy hair before getting out of bed and existing his room.

"I suggests you confess to them" hobi adviced.

"You think I should?won't they find me disgusting?" V asked unsure heart clenching at the thought of his hyungs finding him disgusting after confessing his love for both of them.