So against every bone in her body, she steps back and walks off into the house. She does not feel right. She knew Austin was not telling her something and she is tempted to pull out her phone and research. Research what?  The house is quiet but she can hear Phoebe speaking quietly to Charlie in the kitchen so she makes her way in there and sits down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"My brother is not a bad man..." Phoebe whispers after a while.

"What is he hiding?"

"He is not hiding anything. He thinks he is a bad man and so he punishes himself."

"Tell me what happened, Phoebs."

"It's not my story to tell and..."

"And what?"

"I have never seen my brother afraid before...but, I think he is afraid of how you will look at him once you find out."

"Is it that bad?"

"It's not bad. But, like I said...good men take the burdens of others... it's just the way they are built," Phoebe says on the brink of tears then stands and hugs Angel before she walks off. Angel groans then climbs onto the kitchen island, lies down, and stares at her overpriced chandelier. She luged it all the way back from a trip to Marroco a few years back. The girlfriend she had at the time called her conceited and insane - Angel had agreed with her and then fucked her under it. She feels Charlie hop onto her ankle and then walk slowly up her leg, eventually coming to a rest on her chest.

"Say fuck if you think Austin is a good man."

"Fuck!"

"Say shit if you think he is worth my time?"

"Shit!"

"Yeah... that's what I thought," Angel says with a sigh then slides off the kitchen counter. She would go find Austin, she wants to, but she thinks he needs a moment to cool off. She has pushed that man to his limits so she should at least give him a breather. But, he better be prepared when she sees his face again she won't let up until he tells her. She has never cared to know what other people are dealing with. Their demons are not her problem but when it comes to Austin, the rules are different. Angel wants in on whatever nightmare Austin is dealing with.

It's dark outside now and the front door is still open so she suspects Austin is outside - thinking or doing whatever men with demons do. She is not sure what to do with herself so she walks up the stairs to her bedroom. She will shower and then climb into bed, hopefully Austin will come to fetch her when he has calmed somewhat. She opens her bedroom door and then places Charlie on her bed, her heart leaping in her throat when she hears her bedroom door click closed behind her. He calmed down quicker than she thought. With a smile, she spins around, but it quickly dissolves when she sees it's not Austin.

"Lia? What are you going here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you are ok. I have been worried about you all weekend alone with that horrible man. You can't trust him, Angel," Lia says walking closer to Angel. Angel takes a few steps back because Lia looks disheveled like she has not gotten any sleep the whole weekend. She looks a little crazy too. Not like the Lia she is used to at all. Angel has enough sense to know something is very wrong.

"Well, I am fine...as you can see...you can go now."

"Oh? I can go now or must I go now? Is it against Austin's rules that I am up here? Is that why you look scared? Does he scare you?" she asks walking closer still. Angel backs up as much as she can but soon she has her back against the wall.

"I am not afraid of Austin, Lia."

"Well, you should be Angel. Do you want to know what that monster is? Here! Look!" Lia says throwing a stack of photos at Angel's feet. Angel is too nervous to bend down but she does look down at the photos spread out at her feet and her stomach swirls.

Mangled bloody bodies are in every picture.

Babies.

Children.

Woman.

Men.

All torn apart. They suffered, Angel can see it on their tortured ripped-up faces. She has to look away and stamp down her vomit which is threatening. But, the photos are burnt into her brain and she knows she will have nightmares from them.

"Austin is responsible for every single one of those deaths. Their blood is on his hands," Lia spits out. Angel shakes her head, Austin could never do that. He would never.

"I hired a private investigator Angel and I want you to hear what he has to say. Austin is a sick man. He is dangerous, and you are his target," Lia says, softer now as she steps closer and strokes a lock of Angel's hair. A private investigator? "Ted!" Lia calls over her shoulder and Angel watches a man step out of her bathroom. "Tell her what you found out, Ted," Lia says.

"Austin was dishonorably discharged from the military. He went crazy and he murdered all those people," Ted says pointing to the pictures at Angel's feet. "The military tried to help him, but he has refused to speak with their psychologist. He has refused any help," Ted continues. "No. People say he is a hero...he...no," Angel protests. "That's what they want you to believe, Angel," Lia coos, stroking her hair again. "He has planned this whole thing," she adds.

"What?"

"Think about it. He sent those letters to Jona knowing he would freak out and hire a bodyguard. He is the one that showed up. From the second you hired him he took command. He isolated you from everyone and surrounded you with people he hired. His sister is a super fan and he pretends that he does not know who you are. Don't you think that's a bit strange? He planned this whole thing."

"He thinks you are behind all this."

"Of course he would put that in your head. I am the one person who has not fallen for his tricks. I am the closest person to you. He needs me out of the picture."

"But...but the hooded man..."

"Don't you think it's strange that he refused to leave your side except that one time when the hooded man got to you? He planned that. He planned for the hooded man to take you. You don't think it's odd that the supposed stalker is dead and he is still so possessive over you? He is obsessed with you."

"What are you saying?"

"Angel...Austin is your stalker."

Angel's head spins and her knees go weak. This can't be. It's not right. Her knees give out but Lia catches her and helps her to the bed. She sits down and Lia sits next to her, wrapping her arms around her. "It's ok. It's OK, Angel. You have me and I am going to look after you," Lia says softly.

"This just does not make sense. I need to speak to him," Angel says trying to stand up but Lia pulls her back. "You can't. He is very dangerous and he has already taken advantage of you. We need to get you away from here as quickly as possible," Lia says. Angle doesn't believe that. "He would not hurt me," she whispers, she believes that with all her heart. "He planned this. He got close to you. He even cut your hair. You can't be this foolish, Angel," Lia says, she looks angry again. But, Angel's heart stops.

"What did you say?"

"He is dangerous."

"No. My hair. How did you know about that?"

"You told me."

Angel stands up and grabs Charlie, holding him to her chest. "I didn't. Austin told me not to tell anyone. I never told anyone," Angel says swallowing thickly when it dawns on her that the hair that had been braided with hers is the same color as Lia's. "It's you. It's been you the whole time!" Angel accuses. Lia drops her head and looks down at her lap then Angel hears a laugh. It's soft, but laced with venom. It gets louder and Lia looks up. It's her. It's Lia who is laughing - her face has contorted and she looks crazy.

"We are meant to be together, Angel. I have chosen you," she says, that soft edge she normally has, has disappeared and is replaced with a sick hollow hum. "You are insane," Angel whispers. "I am not INSANE!" Lia screams then lunges at Angel, grabbing Charlie and hurling him across the room. He lands with a thud in the corner. "Charlie!" Angel shouts and runs for him but she feels something hard slam into the back of her head and everything goes black.