Old version of sleepover

TW: cringe i do not recommend reading this version

But if you do! You can see the easter eggs!

"Don, Dee, Donnie, Don tron, Donatello, Donutello, Bonnie, Donnie, Donabellow, DONNIE"

"What do you want Nardo."

"Wanna sleepover?"

"...we're fourteen."

"Dont care. I just wanna sleep with ya"

"And why is that?"

"Cant sleep"

"You know sleeping pills are a thing, right?"

"You ate the last of em! Come on Dee why dont you help your twin? And why dont you open this bloody door im freezing over here!"

Donnie opened his lab door and looked at leo with an unwelcoming face. "Its 'swallowed.' Not 'ate'"

"Swallow shmallow just please, let me sleep with ya"

"...Urgh. Fine"

Leo immediately stepped in and closed the door. Once that was done he threw himself on Donnie's bed snuggling into it.

Leo gave Donnie a smile. Which made Donnie blush, and said "Thanks, Don"

"..It's the least I could do"

Donnie resumed his clickity clackity for 30 minutes. Leo asked him to get some sleep, since Raph was gonna give them a team building exercise tomorrow. So Donnie accepted.

Donnie took off his battle shell and gear and laid down on the bed.

"Don't lay a single finger on my shell."

"Got it. So can you turn around so i can hug you?"

"Hug? Leo do you even know who you're talking to?"

"Just let me have this, please?"

"..fine."

Donnie turned around facing leo and Leo wrapped his arms around him. "I love you, Donnie"

Donnie didn't know what to do in this situation. Except blush. He was never a fan of physical touch. And he didn't really word out his emotions. So Donnie like a fool pat Leo's head. He took a deep breath and said "love you too, Leon."

"You know you dont really have to say it back, right?"

"It just seemed..you know..unfair"

Leo grinned and said "Aww, you care about my feelings!"

"I never said that!"

"But your intentions did~" Leo responded in a singsong voice.

Donnie rolled his eyes, while Leo chuckled. He kissed Donnie's forehead and said "love ya Don, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Leo"

Leo gave a soft smile before closing his eyes. Donnie followed seconds after.

Tomorrow's a new day. Which means you should go to sleep. Yeah you. You reading this. GO TO SLEEP