Tension

Cam's POV~

"Javi!" The door slammed open and I groaned turning around into my pillow.

"God damn, what's so important you have to wake me up?"

"Look at this" I heard and felt as Javi sat up in bed. Seconds later, he got out of bed and started walking out into the living room. I looked up as Bash gave me a look before sitting down beside Javi. I laid my head back down and yawned before I fell back asleep.

Javi's POV~

"She's still trying to get me jealous" I looked down at the invitation of my ex-girlfriend's wedding. I scoffed.

"We aren't going, why hasn't she given up" I looked up at Bash and heard Cam roll over in bed. I smirked and he raised his brow in confusion.

"We are going and we're crashing that wedding" The boys smiled except for Bash. I walked back into my room and Bash stopped me.

"What are your plans because it better not involve Cami" I rested my hand on his shoulder and shook my head.

"She's going to be fine" Bash shook his head and rolled his eyes before I shut the door. I climbed back into bed with Cam and brushed her hair out of her face. I watched her slowly open her eyes and she sleepily smiled before laying on my chest.

"Do we have to go home today?" I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I still have meetings I rescheduled for somebody to go to. And we also have an important event to go to later" She groaned, but never asked what it was surprisingly. While cuddling, I heard the boys moving around getting ready to leave. Bash walked in and smiled when he saw her asleep.

"Want me to carry her to the car?" I nodded and he scooped her up. I packed our stuff and got dressed. I got into the car and seen Cam snuggled in against Bash and Rocky. She woke up as we pulled into our driveway. I carried her suitcase into her room and she laid on her bed.

Cam's POV~

"I have something for you, wait here" I watched him walk out before getting up to unload my suitcase. A couple minutes later, he was standing at the door of my closet watching me. I noticed a box on my bed and raised my brow while watching him. I opened it and pulled out a beautiful black dress.

"Is this a wedding dress?"

"Technically yes" I turned to him with confusion on my face.

"What are you trying to say?"

"This is for the party,later on. My... old friend is hosting it" I studied his face before looking back at the dress. I doubt he had bad intentions, so I went with it.

"Okay, but why a wedding dress" He sighed and shrugged.

"I thought it was the prettiest one" Bash walked in and saw the dress and pulled Javi for a chat. I rolled my eyes at the secrecy and tried the dress on. I walked into the living room where they were all arguing. All of their jaws dropped and Javi dropped his phone.

"Jesus Christ" Javi walked up to me and spun me around while smiling.

"You look like a princess"

"No, she looks like a queen" Javi stated as he wrapped his hand around my waist. I felt my face grow hot as he stared at me.

"Okay, okay. When are we going?" Bash pulled out his phone and started searching.

"In three days at one o'clock" Javi carried the bottom of my dress as I walked back into my room.

"Isn't this too much?" He unzipped the back for me and turned me around.

"You look amazing and you're going to be the most beautiful girl there" I smiled and kissed his cheek before starting to slip the dress off. He put the dress back in the box while I slipped into some shorts and a bra. We all ended up having a lazy movie day for the rest of the night.

At the wedding~

I walked in with Javi's arm wrapped around my waist. I was looking around at the interior when I noticed a girl standing in a red dress. She was glaring at me and followed me around with her eyes. I brushed it off and assumed she was just insecure and jealous. All the other girls were wearing black besides her. Weird. A man walked up to Javi and threw his arms around him. Bash pulled me around to a girl with a man he was talking to. I shook their hands and she complimented my dress.

"Cami, come here" I turned around to see Javi holding out his hand and I walked up taking his hand in mine. He gave it a little squeeze and I shyly smiled at him. We all sat down and the announcer was speaking in a different language so I understood nothing. Bash seemed uneasy and Javi was happy. I quickly figured out we were at a wedding and I was shocked on why he never told me. While everyone was dancing, Bash and I were talking before Javi interrupted. He pulled me onto the dance floor and was going all out. I realized the bride was the girl in the red dress and yet again she was glaring. I was stealing all her attention on her big day. I pushed Javi away and started walking out the door. Bash and Javi both chased after me.

"Where are you going?" Javi grabbed my arm and I pulled away to turn to face him.

"What were you fucking thinking, Javier?" Bash's eyes widened and Javi frowned.

"Cam, she's my ex and she's been obsessing over me since we broke up. I wanted to make her jealous"

"On her wedding day? You are so selfish!" I pulled Bash with me and walked out to the car. I grabbed a bag from the back and he raised his brow.

"What is this?"

"Another dress, one that isn't a damn wedding dress" I changed in the bathroom and handed the black dress to Bash. I started heading towards the bride and she seemed shocked I was wearing something different. Javi seen me walk up to her and was quickly walking over towards me.

"Hi, I'm so so sorry for stealing attention from you on your big day. I didn't know we were going to a wedding until it was too late" She glared as Javi grabbed my wrist.

"Let's. Go." He started to pull me away from her, but I twisted his wrist and pushed him down onto a knee.

"Javier, apologize. Now." I heard a gasp come from the crowd.

"No, she invited me on purpose" I pulled his ear and he yelped in pain.

"Javier."

"No, it's okay. He's right. I invited him to try to make him jealous" I let go of him and he glared at me and I elbowed his side.

"Well, I'm still sorry. I'm not that kind of girl this ass hat made me seem" She gave me a small smile and Javi scoffed.

"I was jealous seeing you with him, honestly. I never was treated the way you are with him. I was ignored and he seems to worship the ground you walk on" I looked up at Javi as he looked at the bride.

"And you seem to try to keep him straight, which he definitely needs" I giggled and said our goodbyes before leaving.

"You're in so much trouble, Javi"