CHAPTER 15

CONTENT WARNING: Suggestive wording, self inflicted harm (mild)

I opened the door to my own house, letting Meryl enter first as we prepared for what was sure to be a memorable night. The anticipation was almost too much for me to bear, and I could feel my heart begin to pound wildly as my mind was filled with thoughts of her.

As I saw her enter my house, I suddenly felt a rush of emotions sweep over me. I wanted the night to last as long as possible, and I could only wonder what we would do in the privacy of my own home.

Meryl quickly started looking around my house with her piercing eyes, her lips slowly moving into a small and adorable smile.

"Wow," she exclaimed softly, her voice filled with a sense of awe and wonder. "Your house is amazing."

I could feel my face start to turn slightly red, not really accustomed to receiving compliments like these. I was almost speechless as I watched her look around the house, but at that moment I couldn't care less about what she thought of the surroundings. All I cared about was what she wanted to do together.

"Hey mom, I'm home-" I began to say, but then let out a small yelping sound as she suddenly entered the room.

My mother quickly raised an eyebrow at the sight of me and Meryl together, her tired voice muttering a quick 'hello' as she looked over both of us. She was clearly surprised by the fact that Meryl and I came home so late, but I could already tell by her expression that she wasn't really upset, just curious.

She then began to walk away to head towards the kitchen, looking back periodically while she spoke with Meryl.

“There’s cookies on the table. We also have stuff in the fridge.” Mom insisted that we should eat. My mother glanced towards me one last time, giving me a small and slightly amused smile before she started to walk away. I let out a sigh of relief as I took her words about the snacks to heart, turning back towards Meryl with a small and affectionate smile on my face.

"Let me take you to the kitchen first," I quickly said, my voice filled with a playful tone. "I'm sure my mom will appreciate it if we both eat something before we head upstairs."

I then took Meryl's hand and began to gently pull her towards the direction of the kitchen.

I took a small plate of cookies and put it on the kitchen counter, before pulling a chair and sitting opposite of Meryl. She was still sitting on the kitchen counter, her legs slightly crossed and her feet dangling slightly off the edge.

I took one of the cookies and started to eat it slowly, feeling the sweet and soft ingredients melt in my mouth as I looked over at Meryl. She was watching me eat with a small and cute smile, her own body slowly and elegantly moving towards me as she reached towards a cookie.

I continued to eat silently, occasionally taking a quick glance at Meryl as she did the same.

Her gaze felt strangely intimate as she gazed deep into my eyes, her slightly red eyes seeming to burn into my very soul. I felt a sense of deep desire building up in me, and I could sense her passion growing by the moment.

As the both of us finished the cookies, I put them to the side. I felt my heart begin to pound wildly as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Meryl was still sitting on the counter, but now I could feel her body pressed right up against mine.

Our eyes met once again, and I could feel her gaze linger for a moment longer as she stared into my own eyes. I felt her breath on my neck as her hands slowly reached to pull me in further towards her.

Meryl slowly brought her lips closer towards me, our bodies pressed intimately against one another. She gave me a single, gentle kiss on the forehead, her soft and delicate lips feeling almost angelic as she pressed them against my skin. It was a moment of pure and unadulterated love, and I could feel my whole body begin to tremble as she pulled away.