Chapter Seven

Começar do início

"Welcome ladies" George says to the Slytherin girls. "Care to play truth or dare?" he asks them, both of the girls nod their head yes. "Can we join?" Matteo's voice sounds behind them as Ophelia spins around in anger. Her glare fixed on him as he smirks. "What are you doing here" she snaps. "Couldn't let you girls have all the fun." he says, Ophelia wanted to punch that smirk off his face. She wanted to know what game he was playing. "Sure" Fred tells them as Theo, Matteo and Draco join the group. Angelina gives everyone a small vile of veritaserum, "Bottoms up" Ophelia smiles before tipping her head back the liquid sliding down her throat. 

After everyone has taken their truth serum, Lee Jordan looks over towards Ophelia's friend. "Pansy truth or dare?" he asks her. "Dare" Pansy smirks "I dare you to find the fittest guy in the room and tell him exactly what you would like to do to him." he tells her. She stands up smiling "Easy" she winks before walking over to Draco and whispering in his ear. Draco couldn't help the smug smile gracing his lips while Pansy contiuned to whisper in his ear. Lee looked a little disappointed it wasn't him. 

Pansy goes to sit back down scanning the group her eyes landing on Fred. "Fred truth or dare." she hoped he would pick dare. "Well I like a good challenge. Dare" he answers a little nervous when he sees the grin that makes it's appearance on Pansy's face. "I dare you to.......kiss the girl you find most attractive in this room." her eyebrow raises watching him pretend to scan the room. He turns to his side looking at Ophelia sitting next to him. He leans down his lips finding hers. She opens her mouth for him letting his tongue come to play ignoring everyone around them. Matteo clenches his jaw, his eyes hooded with rage. Theo looks away obviously annoyed and a little jealous. Ophelia pulls away from the kiss, Fred a little disappointed that she stopped them. 

The game went on for awhile everyone had taken a turn at least twice. It was Draco's turn to pick someone. His mischievous smile landing on Matteo. "Okay Riddle, what's it going to be truth or dare?" he asks his friend, Matteo cocks an eyebrow at him in warning "Dare" he tells him. He should have known when Draco's smile grew bigger, he was going to dare him to do something stupid. "I dare you to take Ophelia into that closet and play seven minutes in heaven." Matteo looks over to Ophelia, he could see the shock written all over her face before it turned into a glare directed at Draco. "Fuck off Dray!" she shouts at him. "A dare's a dare." he smirks at her. 

Matteo shakes his head before standing and holding his hand out for Ophelia. She slaps his hand away, standing up on her own as the pair goes over to the closet. They go inside it, it was darker and more spacious than she thought it would be. "Don't even think about it Riddle." she snaps at him in the dark. "A dare's a dare Selwyn. Didn't take you as a pussy." he taunts her. "I am not!" she scoffs. "Prove it" his voice closer. His hands find her hips pulling her flush with him. One of his hands moves up her bare back causing goosebumps to erupt over her body. Those traitorous hands finding the nape of her neck as he fist her hair pulling down causing her head to tilt up.

 "Last chance to chicken out." he warns her. "Shut up and kiss me Riddle" she snaps out. His lips crash onto hers. It was rough and possessive, Ophelia was silently cursing herself for liking the overwhelming feeling. He pulls slightly away biting her bottom lip a little whimper leaving her lip from the sting. Matteo groans at her little noise his hand roaming down to feel the opening of her slit in her dress. He lets go of the grip he had on her hair, that hand slowly trailing down her bare back again. "This dress is dangerous" he warns her. "Don't pretend like you don't love it." she says. "I never said I didn't love it. I'm merely stating that if I was Weasley it would be on the floor of my room within ten seconds of seeing you in it." he tells her. 

His hand comes to cup her ass before lifting her up and pressing her against the wall. She could feel how hard he was against the thin fabric of her dress. She instantly starts rocking her hips against him craving the friction she desperately needed. He's angry with her, so angry he knows he shouldn't be doing this....shouldn't be in here with her right now. But his body was screaming at him to touch her, to mark her, to make her his. He bites and sucks her neck, she lets out a tiny moan when he finds her sensitive spot. "What are we doing Riddle?" she asks him breathlessly. He doesn't stop his attack on her neck "Matteo?" she questions him again. He lets out a groan as he stops what he's doing to answer her. "Two people who need a release." he says nonchalantly. 

He was straining against his pants at the feel of her rocking her hips. "That's a dangerous game." she tells him her lips finding his neck nipping and sucking causing Matteo to rock into her. "I hate you" she pulls away. He chuckles "Feelings mutual" their lips find each other again that same possessive rough need that completely overtakes her from his kiss. She pulls away trying to get air back into her lungs. "I really fucking hate you." she says breathlessly. "Yeah....you see that turns me on" he smirks into her kiss. One of his hands goes to slide her panties to the side, to his surprise she wasn't wearing any. "Fuck" he growls. She chuckles before she whispers "I don't wear any panties....ever." 

His hand quickly moves to his buckle, she loved the sound it made when he made rapid work unbuckling his belt and pants. He was just about to pull them down when someone banged on the door. "Times up" Draco yells from the other side. Both of them groan in frustration. Matteo lets her body slide painfully slow down him before both of them try to adjust themselves. Ophelia combs her hair down with her fingers before straightening her dress back in place. She opens the door slightly, Matteo's hand grabs her arm pulling her back to him. "Don't think about touching Weasley tonight or ever." he whispers in her ear demanding. Ophelia hated the way her body responds to him, the way it wanted to arch into him....the way it was craving his touch. She hated Matteo Riddle with every fiber of her being, the words he spoke to Draco hurt her more than she cared to admit and here she was doing exactly what she told herself she would never do. Letting Matteo Riddle toy with her emotions again. "Awe that's cute. You think you can order me around Riddle. I'm not yours to claim." she smiles sweetly up at him but her eyes darken with hate. She walks off leaving him speechless.

It's been a week since their time in the closet and Matteo was furious. He's never had a girl turn him down as many times as Ophelia Selwyn. He's never had to try hard to get a girl in his bed, they practically dropped their panties right on the spot the moment he looked at them. The thought of Ophelia never wearing panties made him adjust himself. He wasn't crazy he could feel the way her body would respond to his touch. She wanted it just as much as he did. It's been a week of her ignoring him again and openly flirting with one of the Weasley twins, Matteo's rage was shimmering. It's been months since he has had the release he needed. Every girl just looked boring, no one peaked his interest except the most infuriating girl who wanted nothing to do with him.

It was the last class of the day, Apparitions. They contiuned to practice apparating into a hoop. Matteo thought it was pointless. He was successfully able to apparate by the first week of class. He stood back watching Ophelia as she laughed with Theo about something stupid. She could feel his glare directed at her back. She turns around giving him the middle finger before going back to laughing with Theo. She feels a hand wrap around her bicep as it pulls her back and away from her classmates. "Riddle" she warns as he stops making her face him. "What is your problem!" her eyes narrow at him. "My problem!" his voice begins to raise. "My problem is you, Selwyn!" he was now shouting. "You are the most insufferable boy I have ever met!" she shouts right back at him. "You think you're any less insufferable!" they are chest to chest as Ophelia stares up at him. The intensity could warm an entire village. "I'm a fucking peach, Riddle!" Matteo couldn't help the chuckle that escapes his lips. "A fucking peach, Ophelia. You have ruined my life!" he searches those burning icy blue eyes. "That's comical the only person ruining anyone's life around here is you ruining mine." she tells him, he rolls his eyes at her. 

"What was I? Some kind of sick bet or game between you and Draco. Take advantage of me while my guard was down. Comfort me and make me believe like you actually might care about me. Was that your plan this year? Fuck with my head and then fuck me in hopes that you would win this stupid game we've been playing the last six years?" her voice was barely a whisper, Matteo's eyebrows pinch in confusion. "What are you talking about?" he asks her slightly concerned. "I heard you that night with Draco." she pauses trying to remember his exact words. She closes her eyes as she begins reciting him. "It's pathetic really. The only person she wanted to comfort her after she believed Theo would be a one woman guy, was her enemy." 

She hated the way her chest felt like it was being crushed by an elephant. She mostly hated that his words still affected her.....still hurt her. Matteo's eyes widen in shock as his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. "Ophelia I didn't....." she cut him off. "I don't want to hear your lies Matteo. As far as I'm concerned you win. I don't want to be apart of this stupid game anymore. Just leave me alone." she pulls her arm out of his grasp as she walks away. Matteo feels the dread sinking into him. Why did it feel like he just lost her for good?